Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • What has the postie brought you this week?
  • unovolo
    Free Member

A new Works Components direct mount chainring thanks to a member on here(cheers Sam)
    Some silicon crank boots, and BB adapter.

Service parts for my dads car and the usual bills,bills,bills…

trail_rat
    Free Member

Car walked through its mot first time (after a wee bit of effort prior to presenting) so as a reward I ordered a second roll cab(210quid !!) as it was getting cramped in there. 🙂

Bike tools can breathe again 🙂

He also brought a new set of pin punches and a replacement 10mm flex ratchet spanner after mine broke 🙁

mcnultycop

A subscribers Singletrack tshirt

Vortexracing

A Tubus Airy Ti rack and some shimano olives

sirromj

3 pack of Ass Kickin Habanero Popcorn.

parkesie
    Free Member

Lovely tools

milky1980
    Free Member

Kept the postie busy the last week:

2 new tyres.
    Bottle of chain lube.
    2 chains.
    2 chainrings.
    New wireless router.
    New bottle of tubeless sealant.
    New work uniform.
    My sister’s birthday present.

Still awaiting a new BB and few christmas presents from Amazon so the pile of empty boxes by the door will continue to grow 😀

Northwind

Excitingly, a clock for the garage. The normal passage of time will now be restored in there, and I’ll no longer finish a job, come in for a beer and discover it’s 2am.

fd3chris
    Free Member

A new rs monarch rc3 plus rear shock, new pike 29er forks, new offset bushings, new cables and headset spacers and finally new pedals. And finally finally a headset.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wehey! New paddleboard time !!!

breadcrumb

15mm EVO II adaptors to aid in the fitment of my new Pike RCT3.

trail_rat
    Free Member

North wind. Wasn’t the aldi one was it.

I have the same issue… So I bought an aldi clock pulled it apart and cannibalised it with some stickers 🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

DrP

Two pairs of shoes.. Don’t fit/suit so ate going back.
    Another pair of shoes.they fit and suit..

Xt crankset..
    Bearings and hope hub seal..
    Some neal’s yard baby stuff…stupid expensive baby gift..

Some stuff about money owed for gas and tings…

DrP

blitz

661 Evo Am lid. £20 in CRC sale. Bonus of having a pin head.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

For those quite nights in.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ on your own 😆

spooky_b329

Propex gas heater for the campervan.

V60 coffee dripper thing (free from Pact with some Pazanni water offer)

Repair joints for 6.7mm Cobra duct rods, as the guys at work keep snapping them.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ bikebouy – Thanks for your interest in the position of house gimp.

I’ll email the job description and terms for your consideration and look forward to receiving your application in due course.

Kind regards

The Benevolent House Master

Northwind

chestercopperpot – Member

For those quite nights in.

OK, I’m a twisted little bastard but even I couldn’t maintain an erection if my partner was dressed as a ****ing snork from Stalker.

gordimhor

Bills and summonses

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Not for me or the other half.

But it might suit you NW. There’s a comfy velour blanky in the lower sleeping chamber.

oink1
    Free Member

A CatLike Leaf 🙂

somafunk

TurnerGuy wins most STW photo dump of the week 😉

downshift

A pair of 24″ Crest Mk3 rims, which with the help of an old pair of Hope XC hubs and my best friend’s patience are now the wheels for smalldownshift’s Christmas pressie. And I built some wheels!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Nothing 🙁 but I’ve just ordered a Google Home and hopefully I’ll see it in a couple of weeks.

xyeti
    Free Member

X4 VITTORIA Open Pave 25mm that popped up on pro bike kit discounted, I panicked bought these as they aren’t being made any more. Black ones not green.

Han Wag Bacal 2 Boots, 3 weeks delivery from Germany.
    Silicone bumper for my Garmin 520 2 weeks delivery from China.
    2 Howies sweaters and a pair of their Jeans.
    Over booties, ENDURA winter gloves, and a castelli LS comedy top that’s 3 sizes too small, ill the the Italian kit for the racing snakes.

dantsw13

Turner guy – is that Karcher steam mop any good? I fancy one for my stone kitchen floor.

Deliveries :
    10 spd 11-42 sunrace cassette and 11spdXT rear mech to use with it
    Jockey wheels.
    Schwalbe marathon tyres to fit to a mates bike.
    New set of knives from procook to replace my favourite ones SWMBO has destroyed with persistent dishwashing :-((

Tracey

Been selling stuff this week and only delivery is a new washing machine as my old one has finally given up.

We have had one of those Karcher mops for a few years after watching how quick you can clean all the floors in a chalet after a week of grubby bikers. They are very good and worth every penny.

acidtest
    Free Member

Replacing my 31mm with 50mm for more front end grip in the ensuing mudfest:

dantsw13

Thanks Tracey.

Northwind

Shorty 2.5 WT for the big bike. I do like a new tyre.

russyh
    Free Member

Awaiting the postie anxiously now, had an expensive week after deciding my bike isn’t going to sell…so I may as well upgrade it! New brakes fitted (purchased from lbs) awaiting sixc cranks and DT Swiss xm1501’s! Need to sell some stuff fast as wife will blow her lid when she checks the bank

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

A Reverb cheap from Wiggle. I don’t have a bike that it fits.

An interim cheque for my personal injury claim. Which might get spent answering this question.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/another-which-bike-thread

thereby possibly addressing the first, speculative purchase.

jimmy748

Raceface SixC bars from the classifieds here and a Renthal stem, I had to collect the bike myself (and technically that was last week)

jonostevens
    Free Member

Contracts to sign for our new house in the Quantocks. 🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

TurnerGuy wins most STW photo dump of the week

just moved house as part of the divorce and therefore needed a lot of stuff.

Turner guy – is that Karcher steam mop any good? I fancy one for my stone kitchen floor.

going to try it today – there was so much mould in my new house (got it at a good price, just as well considering the divorce) I have used loads of bottles of HG mould spray and have loads left, but thought the steam cleaner might be a bit better for my health than having the house smell like a swimming pool after a chemical spillage.

Its the SC5 one which is a bit more powerful and allows a jet of hot water as well when needed, and you can buy an iron attachment so can be a backup to my LauraStar iron.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

^^^^^ Nah wrong bike the T130 pictured above your post is the new STW Heli taped kitchen ornament/Audi roof rider.

jimmy748

Other than it’s not taped, never been indoors, I don’t own a Audi and it gets slung in the boot covered in mud your cock on, the only STW stereotype is see is you ya ming mong.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘What has the postie brought you this week?’ is closed to new replies.