Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • What do you want from life?
  • beefheart
    Free Member

You’re all wrong- it’s coke on hookers.

fisha
    Free Member

To be able to spend time with the family watching my son grow up and enjoy his own life.

porter_jamie

Crush my enemies

chewkw
    Free Member

daftvader – Member

I’d like to be off the antiloony drugs, have a happy family, get my life back to some semblance of order and have a successful start up year with my knives

I have been watching people on youtbeu making different kind of knives for the past few days for whatever reason the act of making knives is strangely very mesmerising, relaxing and satisfying to watch.

I have also just sharpened my Chinese cleaver this evening, while on a break from STW, to razor sharp edge this evening.

😀

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Later this year I’m moving to the jungles of Indonesia to live with the midgets. There I’ll be king as I’m about 5ft 3 inches short. I’ll get a girl, settle down, have wee midget kids. I’ll live a simple life up in my tree house, hunting using bows and arrows and cooking sow over a real fire to feed my midget wife and our wee midget kids. We may even eat beetles and at night dance naked around the fire on herbal highs. A life of subsistence is for me. That’s my dream right there.

HansRey

A job. I really dislike being unemployed. I have everything else I could possibly want.

But if nothing comes up by April. I’m cycling across Europe for 2 months.

HansRey

singletrackmind

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHUDBYX26o[/video]

This, Mostly.

binners

I was struggling to think of how I could possibly be any happier. Life is pretty damn good!

But now I’ve discovered that I could have been living a life of pampered, cosseted luxury in one of Flashy’s many desirable residences….. well…. I feel a bit cheated

slackalice
    Free Member

‘From life’?

To continue to observe the universe from the human perspective.

Life is what we make it and in that context, mindfulness, acceptance and attitude. Choose any two and the third naturally occurs. Faith helps too 😉

mike399
    Free Member

Sleep! With two young children forming an effective tag team approach to nocturnal endurance, a few good nights sleep would be very appreciated right now…

vickypea
    Free Member

Right now, to be able to sleep! I’ve had terrible insomnia for 12 months.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

To be able to lay down the burden and have peace of mind – the impossible dream.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Willard – best of luck my friend, I really hope it works out for you. Take care.

badnewz
    Free Member

Six months ago I was in a very good place, a job I enjoyed, good set of friends, money coming in.
    That has all collapsed in the last two months and I’m not looking forward to 2016.
    So what do I want? I guess a change in fortunes.

ineedabeer
    Free Member

Im pretty lucky decent job, great wife, good quality friends, loving family and a lovely house those are the good bits.

The bad bits are work pressures increased due to cuts, most of the folks at work although respectable people can be pretty awful at times and many act like a bunch of kids in the playground- grow up!, I struggle with self acceptance but I think many probably do and I just dont understand why the world around us has to be so cruel.

Love, Peace and Tolerance is the way forward, but on the whole life for me is a lucky one and I count my blessings.

Jamz
    Free Member

Sounds like a more than a few of you need a good long chat with God.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

cinnamon_girl

I want to be well enough to ride my bikes. Shall I pray for a miracle?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

The wiggly bits are more fun!

slackalice
    Free Member

@jamz 😀

Look within, not without 😉

DrJ

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgjfi1DU1mQ[/video]

Kryton57

Trust in the LORD

Which one?

beej

The Flying Spaghetti Monster, obviously.

franki
    Free Member

To spend quality time with my family, dogs & friends.
    To see my daughter growing into an amazing young woman.
    To get out on my bike and enjoy the outdoors.
    To dance all night in a field to loud repetitive beats every once in a while.

That’s about it.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Willard-That is so damn sad.
    Puts everything into perspective.
    Just go for it, miracles do happen sometimes.
    Some people just deserve a break, and you my son are one of them.
    Good luck for 2016.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

What Binners said, except add winning £100 million on the lottery to pay for:

1) Coke,
    2) Hookers,
    3) Rehab,
    4) Repeat.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Health, strength and to be loved by people i care about.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahh, just thought of another…

To drink The Flower Pots beer until I die.

That’ll do.

jimmy

But if nothing comes up by April. I’m cycling across Europe for 2 months.

If you can, you should do this now.

I have little to complain about, although I could. But I’d really like to find my vocation in life. I’d like a job I love doing since I have to spend so much time doing one. If I found that, the rest – which is already decent – would be much better. I think.

Jamz
    Free Member

The wiggly bits are more fun!

True dat!

Look within, not without

But of course – the kingdom of God is within us all ! 😉

aracer
    Free Member

She doesn’t seem to be replying

slimjim78
    Free Member

My 5yo son told me tonight that he’s going to ask Santa next year for me and his mummy to be back together again. This after telling me all weekend about mummy’s new boyfriend..

He has no idea how much of a mess I am still in, even after 2 years having passed. I honestly feel like I can never again have what I truly want and need out of life. He’s the only reason I bother to get out of bed most mornings.

I’d settle for the knowledge that I’ll ever feel happy again.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘What do you want from life?’ is closed to new replies.