Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What do you feed your dog?
  • wilburt
    Free Member

Fancy dog food is a mugs game.

Whatevers on offer, leftovers and dried cat shit or anything else they can find for mine, fit as fiddles.

lovewookie

lab collie cross here, usually on dry food only, fish based and either rice or potato james wellbeloved or something like that.

give him meaty stuff or chum and he’s sick and squits everywhere, it’s just too rich for him

poor doggy.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Jack Russell – Allergic to rice weirdly, makes his skin really itchy.

Trying to find dog food without rice in it is tricky, they all seem to use it as a bulking agent.

Wainwrights, salmon and potato dry food in a massive sack, and butchers wet food. He gets a fork full of meat just to make the dry stuff more interesting. Really healthy, loads of energy, healthy looking regular turds..lol.

ffej
    Free Member

Our 4 year old springer is fed on Eden – after reading a few reviews and seeing the nasty stuff some more well known dog foods put in their mix.
    It passes the “easy clean up” test and she’s a healthy happy pooch.

Quite expensive per bag but it lasts ages so cheap in the long run.

Jeff

slowoldman

Dogs have about 1,706 taste buds. Compared to humans with 9,000 taste buds, that leaves them with a palate six times inferior to ours.

On the other hand they have a very highly developed sense of smell. When I was growing up our dogs would refuse all other food so long as the smell of freshly roasted chicken was wafting through the house. As indeed would I.

jimjam
    Free Member

Human souls.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What do you feed your dog?’ is closed to new replies.