Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What dishwasher
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Dull question I know but since we’ll have to fork out IRO £300+ I might as well try to get a good one.

Our Bosch lasted 7 years. To be fair I can’t complain at that I guess but would be pretty annoyed if our next one pegged out at 3.

Any dishwasher experts about to help with some good old advice?

nickf
    Free Member

Miele G1022 has all the quality, only some of the programmes (that you’ll never use anyway). Around £500 at the moment (I think); was looking at one to replace our (rubbish) Neff.

porter_jamie

bosch here. missus choose it cos it was on top of the Which magasine best buy list. no complaints at all. nice and quiet too.

cinnamon_girl

Miele. End of thread. Bottom of the range is fine.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bosch and neff the same!

superfli
    Free Member

Always buy German for whit goods if poss. we have a Miele washing machine, which so far has been tops. I got a Bosch dishwasher off ebay for £50, we’ve been using it now for 3years.

midlifecrashes

Our Miele G646SC plus going strong here, 12 yrs+

geoffj

Just replaced a 6 year old Bosch with a Siemens. Quite pleased with it. The miele stuff looks very nice. Owt with a moving part, buy German (even if it is actually made in China / Taiwan / Korea)!

Bunnyhop

We’ve got the bottom of the range Miele. In fact miele everything in the kitchen.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What dishwasher’ is closed to new replies.