Viewing 32 posts - 281 through 312 (of 312 total)
  • What did the postman bring you today?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

I was thinking more…

Le Hérisson 🙂

TiRed

Pedalbobs for keo pedals. Quite simply they are brilliant! Want to ride with normal shoes? Get a set. You will need to slacken off the tension slightly.

Very impressed.

mrblobby
    Free Member

A pair of Spesh turbo cotton tyres for the new Zipp 404’s. Well the postman actually brought them to my local LBS and I picked them up from there, along with a new tub of arse lard. Doubt they’ll see any miles for a few months though.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Confusingly a garmin edge 520. An order I cancelled back in September and got my money returned on.
    They are welcome to come pick it up.

Vortexracing

a Castelli soft shell off Somafunk offa here

Ta

Soma

dirtyrider
    Free Member

A pair of Spesh turbo cotton tyres

nice tyres them, done about 1000km on mine, holding up well so far, used them in some awful conditions, seem to grip well probably not the best tyres to use at this time of year, but its nice to use nice stuff 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

A “Come All Ye Faithfull” Christmas Card from our local Church 😀

tomhoward

Not today but yesterday, some ridiculously expensive ladies shoes (xmas present), and a Macbook Air from the classifieds. (also xmas pressie. To me.)

yorkycsl
    Free Member

A nice shiny though very pink Bronson frame to build up, and anti glare sunglasses.

dan86
    Free Member

UPS man brought me this (the amp) today 😀

Bregante

I just received an enticing looking box about 18″ long, 10″ wide and 5″ deep, plastered with Campagnolo logo’s.

It contained……..

Have Ribble been taken over by CRC?

mrblobby
    Free Member

One of these…

Not terribly exciting.

chocolateteapot
    Free Member

M8000 shifter, deralieur, chain & cassette!

Evans cycles are offering a £20 voucher on £100 spend or £10 on a £60 spend. I split the order down so will end up with a £30’s of vouchers.

Problem I have now is I ordered an I Spec II shifter so now also need new brakes 🙂

Shimano saints or XT’s? I’m a bit of a unit so i’m leaning towards saints at the minute

sandwicheater

Whoop, new set of forks, some wider bars and set of new XT brakes.

I am most pleased.

HansRey

and this…

and this…

bikebouy
    Free Member

These

And these

I really do have to stop buying bloody tyres for my CXer 😕

sssimon
    Free Member

forks! just need some valves and a reverb and we are good to go

toofarwest

Rather aptly, a delivery from Thursdayshirts.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

POC Trabec Race helmet and a Topeak digit tyre gauge for the fatness.

loddrik
    Free Member

A gravity dropper. 😀

And a Macbook tomorrow! 😀 😀 😀

kiwijohn

One Up chain guide & a Continental Baron.

tenfoot

Next year’s Singletrack calendar

shindiggy
    Free Member

new umberella

fathomer

Wednesday was a DT Swiss 240s rear hub, yesterday a Race Face Next SL 35mm bar and today, Captain America!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BJY1S6]Captain America![/url] by Sam Dexter, on Flickr

willard

Today the postie _finally_ showed up with presents for my niece and nephew. Well, the larger part of them. That means less to wrap up, but it does mean that I’ll need to drop off the remainder in the new year.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Green Ringle Holey Ti Skewers. Nuff said.

rickmeister

9:zero:7 fatbike frame and fork, in a very nice anodized black…

gelert
    Free Member

Two Antur Stiniog day uplift gift vouchers 🙂

deviant
    Free Member

A new set of XT brakes for my FS build, some On-One carbon bars for the same and some mk2 Nukeproof Electron pedals (the plastic ones) for the same build…i reckon this is going to be a seriously light ‘all mountain’ bike given that it’s still an Alu frame….can’t wait, just need mechs and shifters.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Plucking up the courage to brave the elements and take it for the set-up ride…. Mine’s better than the one in the picture because it says “Limited Edition” on it as well!

I have absolutely no need for this at all but the technology which apparently makes it actually work as described impresses/baffles me so much I bought one just to see the magic happen.

OCB
    Free Member

This week saw two different front racks (for two different bikes), a packet of Alpkit Zip pullers to replace the (formerly missing) ones that I found on the very same day on which the new ones were delivered … and a copy of English Country Lanes by Gareth Lovett Jones (a [1988] book about just poking about in the countryside by bicycle).

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Back from the Powerpod setup ride (hailstones and gales 😀 ) and in a nutshell the guy who invented this needs burning as a witch.

Viewing 32 posts - 281 through 312 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘What did the postman bring you today?’ is closed to new replies.