Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • What colour is your poo…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

nickc

[puts down breakfast]

Hobster
    Free Member

No.4 and Tanner’s brown according to the Farrow and Ball paint chart.

bigyinn
    Free Member

It might have taken it a little more seriously if it didn’t use the word “poop” in the article. Im not a 3 year old American thank you!

burgatedicky

<giggles> Poop! <giggles>

wwaswas

“We know a song about this, don’t we children?

Red and Yellow and Green and Blue, I can poo a rainbow, poo a rainbow, poo along with me”

maccruiskeen

Thats all well and good, but on more than one occasion I’ve managed a ‘type 8’.

Red poop can also be a sign that you didn’t parboil the beetroots before you roasted them. I’d pretty much written my will before I remembered what I’d had for dinner the night before.

wwaswas

I’d pretty much written my will before I remembered what I’d had for dinner the night before.

Every time I have the bloomin’ things I panic the following day 🙂

jimmy

This thread is useless fine without pics.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

My stomach reacts very fast to bad/unhygienic food. often within about 20 minutes.

In most cases there then follow a schedule of 3 visits to the crapper where each visit moves further down that scale, and probably past it so on the last visit I am not sure which button I am should press to flush the loo…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Once had a marbled effect poo after reading festival where the state of the facilities warranted holding on to it till I got home. Was like giving birth.

Cougar

The second half of that is the Bristol Stool Chart.

Years ago, I found myself drinking in “Quark’s Bar,” a Star Trek themed bar in Las Vegas (don’t hate me, it was the cheapest place to drink) (also, pretty cool).

They served “Trillian Ale” or some such, basically lager laced with blue food colouring. I managed to sink a heroic amount of the stuff. The following morning I went for my daily ablutions, went to the loo, turned to flush and was met with a high-vis fluorescent green Richard winking back at me. That woke me up pretty quickly, you probably heard the screams.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Type 9 – Picolax Poop

Runs clear at a pressure of 40 bar and a flow rate exceeding 25000 litres per hour.

Type 10 – Middle Class Whiny Cockbag Poop.

Doesn’t stink. Everyone else’s does though…. but not yours.

Type 11 – Royal Poop.

Extremely rare. Fabled to be gold and glittery. May contain unicorn bones.

Type 12 – Magneto Dog Poop

May contain Nuts…… and Bolts….and Spoons and that.

Type 13 – “The Ghostie”

No-one really knows what it looks like. Slides out and disappears around the s-bend without so much as a splash. Leaves no trace. Strangely disappointing.

slowoldman

Well generally I’m a milk chocolate ice-cream kinda guy. Though apparently sometimes I’m sitting on a cracked stool.

Oh and yes to the beetroot thing.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Needs a guinness category

perchypanther
    Free Member

Years ago, I found myself drinking in “Quark’s Bar,” a Star Trek themed bar in Las Vegas (don’t hate me, it was the cheapest place to drink) (also, pretty cool).

Yeah, Sheldon. Whatever. 😀

Harry_the_Spider

RAL 8014

benji
    Free Member

Most informative, thank you, not what I was expecting but more useful.

MoreCashThanDash

Types 9-13 much more amusing!

Must be a Big Hitter Poop as well. Your definitions would be…..?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Big hitter poo:

absolutely will not flush until you admit you were wrong

perchypanther
    Free Member

Type 14 – “The Big Hitter”

May only be deposited in a white pan with an Audi sticker. Perfectly formed. Burns with a comforting orange flame when dried, stacked and properly seasoned in a custom built “log” store. Makes yer woodburner come alive.

fasthaggis

This thread contains all that I have come to expect from the OP.

beej

Beware beetroot crisps as well. I was also concerned until I figured it out.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Think I’ve had all of those at some point 😀

As for black or very dark, I’ve worked out red wine also does this. Stop with the wine, back to normal colour (well the wine is regular so maybe that’s normal colour 😀 ).

At this stage I of course have to mention http://www.ratemypoo.com/ 😀

(probably NSFW – at least in that your boss probably doesn’t want to see pictures of people’s poo).

edward2000
    Free Member

I judge my stools by the number of flushes they take. F numbers 1 to 5. Once passed F5, its classed as a DNF (did not flush) and the toilet is deemed blocked.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘What colour is your poo…’ is closed to new replies.