Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What cheap smartphone?
  • mos

I’m after something for my technophobe girlfried. Basic requirements are calling/texting/taking pics & viewing them on a half decent screen/easy to use & can connect to a pc do download pics.
    My first thought is maybe a s/h iphone, mainly because i’ve got one & could show her how to use it. Other than that i guess maybe a samsung or htc? But i don’t really know anything about them.
    I’m wanting to pay £200 ish.

dabble
    Free Member

htc desire, had mine stolen on monday, getting another one today. piece of piss to use and cheap enough now cos they’ve been out a couple of years.

mbydmt
    Free Member

Predictable answer: Iphone 4 second hand, them seem to be floating around the £200 mark on ebay

Jamie
    Free Member
    joeyj
    Free Member

Nokia lumia is spot on at tht price. I have a nokia n8 in black in excellent condition which is probably the best camera phone you can get with a 12 mp camera and screen is spot on looking for £150 let me know if you are interested email in profile.

Cougar
    boblo
    Free Member

Samsung Galaxy Ace or Y from Tesco, £70 or…. Same phone from Carphonewhorehouse, 24 month contract, 200 mins, 5000 txts, 500mb data for ~£7 p/m less £40 Cashback?

Earl
    Free Member

How about a no-name from china? Dapeng A75 for £125 posted. Android 4, 5″ screen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What cheap smartphone?’ is closed to new replies.