Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What bike would you save if there was a zombie apocalypse
  • carbonfiend
    Free Member

Was out on the CX today & could help admire the versatility of it which got me wonder “what bike would best suit survival if there was a zombie apocalypse” I think I would have to choose my CX bike as assuming I would be fleeing my home & holding up somewhere have to make runs for supplies etc then a CX really can allow you move anywhere ?

perchypanther
    Free Member

GrahamS

carbonfiend
    Free Member

You own that 😉

Harry_the_Spider

This one.

soobalias
    Free Member

what bike brings dead stuff to life?

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Fatal flaw with those bikes are we all know zombies can only be killed by decapitation or smashing heads in thus rendering all but the axe on those bike useless as the chainsaws look attached

saxabar
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider

Damn you and your ninja edit.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Running zombies too

wwaswas

No one ever thinks they might be the one who becomes a zombie.

I reckon if you were you’d need something stable with it’s own power;

carbonfiend
    Free Member

A lot of bits to go wrong with that, would be any good if you were chased into some woods whilst out looking for food ?

DavidB
    Free Member

I bought a survivalist mag in the USA in July which has this VERY article in it. They call it a “Bug out bike”

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

errrr it certainly wouldn’t be one which you had to cycle, it would more than likely be a big single cylinder dirtbike.

Cletus

Whatever I choose it would not have a Hope rear hub – that clicking would draw the undead like flies to a turd

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

60lb Batavus Personal Bike with spinning blades and 6lb Abus motorcycle chain lock

fasthaggis

disco_stu
    Free Member

Anything that makes a noise – motorbike, chainsaw, machine gun, hope hub etc only attracts more of the zombies, probably a bog standard well maintained mountain bike would be best.

mikey74
    Free Member

Probably my cx bike: simple to run/fix, and can go anywhere

carbonfiend
    Free Member

MTB would be good but could lead to an eternal ‘what tyres’ dilemma

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What bike would you save if there was a zombie apocalypse’ is closed to new replies.