Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What are you up to today?
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Well, the quick road spin turned into a 4 hour ride ‘cos it was so nice out neither of us wanted to go home. Pretty sheltered in the Conwy valley, but lots of fields flooded by Llanwrst! Mid-ride panad and chips 🙂

Back now, heading for a long hot soak in the bath, followed by veggie roast dinner and a glass of wine for a chilled out end to a great weekend

emsz
    Free Member

Emsz and I did a run and ride this morning and hit the shops for a bit of Xmas shopping, I’m making bread, emsz is having a kip. 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

De died not to go riding this morning so helped the kids with their homework, triednin vain to connect a laptop to my PV inverter, rode around on my trials bike a bit and played Wii golf and tennis with daughters and Mrs SB.
    Peeled potatoes for tea and considering opening a bottle of wine.
    Stove is running at about 450f, everything is cosy and country file on in a bit…… Pretty cool really.

monksie
    Free Member

Took the dog for a run in the woods, did a 40 mile Goyt Valley/Buxton ride on the ‘cross bike, picked my daughter up from her sleepover venue, painted the garden door frame, painted the bathroom radiator, went to Man. City’s club shop for a few xmas pressie’s, now monging on the internet while I’m waiting to see if I win the road frame I’m bidding on.
    Another jog in the woods with the dog this evening and then MotD and bed.
    I’ve only just heard about Gary Speed. Flippin ‘ell.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Seven of us girls were out for a lovely ride at Rivington – and one of ’em even had a jet washer for cleaning my bike afterwards 🙂

scaredypants

transplanted a small tree for my mum (only between gardens, no Nobel prize awaits)

Mowed the grass (look out for a spectacular “diagnose this” thread on the mower coming soon)

Fitted a load of kitchen cupboards into the garage and shifted a load of old shite around in the space available

Wondered lots about ebaying a load of old shite

Nick

Nice ride this morning with number 1 son, Haughmond Abbey up to the cafe, bacon sarnie, play in the woods with my new forks and brakes then back to the car.

Stripped the lovely old kona caldera ready to go on the classifieds along with the white bros eno hub.

Then, while listening to some great stuff on 6music I got stuck into some serious Sunday cooking,

Just finished off haunch of venison, braised in leffe brune with dijon mustard and pancetta.Served with dauphinoise potatoes and savoy cabbage with cream. The gravy, with added pontack sauce was amazing.

Daughter has made a really very awesome gooseberry clafoitis, There isn’t going to be any left over.

clipper68
    Free Member

Was teaching ‘yacht plumbing and watersystems’ at UKSA. Just had a roast dinnera nd about to take some bread out of the breadmaker….

bigthunder
    Free Member

Was riding an uplift day today at Inners with some pals and took my bbq. Great day.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What are you up to today?’ is closed to new replies.