Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what are the chances of getting issue 62 before X mas!!!!!
  • thedyslexic1
    Free Member

still have got my copy yet and i am starting to doubt getting it before Christmas due to weather and royal mails backlog. Although had a look on the online issue but it isn’t the same as having a copy in the hand is there. Especially the fact that is seems to be quiet a good issue. is there ant one else who hasn’t got theres yet?

p.s if i dont get it monday any chance i can pop in to the hq and have a spare one 😯

grim168
    Free Member

Was thinking along the same lines myself. They would have to supply coffee and cake on arrival by way of an appology 😆

higgo
    Free Member

Well mine’s got ’til 4am tomorrow to arrive or I won’t have it for Xmas 😥

crezzy

sounds like a plan , been paper shop today and theyve got it in but much prefer subs copy [minus graffiti on front].need something decent to read now i cant ride bike for next couple of weeks due to an amazing slow speed crash leaveing me with a fractured rib

grim168
    Free Member

We could turn it into an office christmas party 😀

steveh

Mines still not here either, waiting for lots of stuff in the mail though. Be nice to have it to take back to the folks with me but I’m not holding my breath.

ratherbeintobago

I’ve not had mine; I’ve not had MBR or WMB either, both of which are out. They won’t come before Christmas now, I don’t think (no post yesterday at all, which seems a bit odd in the run in to Christmas)

Andy

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

i think stw are officially inviting us to go collect are copy at there christmas coffee morning 😉 with lots of tea cakes and drolling or new parts 😆

project
    Free Member

Just had to buy MBUK amd what mountain bike 5.99 for both in w h smiths library, the shame of haveing to carry them around town without a bag.But mbuk had a free pair of gloves on the cover.

project
    Free Member

Royal mail customer services 08457 740 740, ring them and askl where your all our copies are.

postierich
    Free Member

No sub here! not even got my weekly pay slip from Royal Mail should have got that on Thursday, we seem to be mainly concentrating on parcels @ the moment (5 hours rallying in the PO van today) 😀

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

if you are concentrating on parcels wheres my seat post!!!! and surly you would know where your copy is working for royal mail

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what are the chances of getting issue 62 before X mas!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.