• This topic has 24 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by will.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Wharncliffe Woods
  • will
    Free Member

The trails were dry yesterday. Thats all

Video One and Two

cp

ace. was thinking it might be time to start heading back over there!

need to get some dh practice in on the xc bike as well, in preperation for the singletrack classic weekender 🙂

Pook

nice one will – good vids. We should combine our efforts one day and set a couple of cameras up

Baldysquirt

The XC “run” looks in great condition. I was wondering how that was standing up. Looks like Wednesday’s night ride is sorted! Really good helmet cam footage BTW.

will
    Free Member

Cheers guys! Be a good idea Pook.

Was so nice and dusty, was the first time i have ever been there and didn’t get the bike muddy at all. Just lovely and dusty.

mikey74
    Free Member

Good vids but one thing – STOP THE SLOW MOTION STUFF. Its juts looks naff, IMO of course.

Wish I lived near there; looks like a great place to ride. Unfortunately its about a 4 hour journey for me.

Pook

i think slow mo can look ace if used appropriately. I used it a fair bit when i think it will add stuff

mikey74
    Free Member

To be honest I don’t even like it when used in professional films.

will
    Free Member

I always think slow motion stuff looks quite cool (especially in proffesional films) Think the berm shot didn’t need slow-mo, but then the songs wouldn’t have fitted properly 🙄 😆

robidoo
    Free Member

Eye I was there on Sunday, first time ont downhill bike was great and really busy.
    Still buzzing 😛

sq225917
    Free Member

yeh it’s been great since the middle of last week. Some of the trails could do with some maintenance though, especially the ‘un-used’ one third to last on the right with the big roll in at the start.

Drop me a pm if you do fancy this wednesday I can rock down with the HD video cam.

Ed-O
    Free Member

We were at Wharncliffe Friday, went up to Kidland for the uplift day on Saturday and race on Sunday, and came home with slightly dusty bikes. Mud? Not a bit.

thepodge
    Free Member

swines, 3 mile from my doorstep and I have no bike to ride it. watching them vids will make me cry

matthew_h
    Free Member

We were up last night for another evening session. It was great. Came home with dirty legs but not from mud, from sweat and dust. It actually seems quite strange to get to ride it in dust again

Pook

Wednesday? ie: tomorrow night?

will
    Free Member

I’d love to do wednesday, I’m bloody away though 🙁

Pook

shame – think I’m heading up

will
    Free Member

I going to try and get up there next week some time, i’ll drop you a line Pook.

Pook

cool – Wednesday is good for me.

cp

is weds going to be a bit of a group ride or is it just a few folks playing with cam? might be able to get over on weds evenin

kunoichi
    Free Member

Evening DH ride on Wednesday for me 😛

Pook

wednesday tomorrow – not a lot. Next wed, maybe a few playing with a few cams

will
    Free Member

If it is wednesday i might not be able to make it, i got a job interview in Warrington at 9am. Not sure how long I’ll be there…

Pook

warrington???

will
    Free Member

Yup. For Unitied Utlities (Near liverpool)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Wharncliffe Woods’ is closed to new replies.