• This topic has 34 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by benji.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • We don't want gays on our roads
  • slowoldman

Just in case we were starting to think the only nutters were Muslim extremists, more reactionary crap from Russia.
    Russia says drivers must not have “sex disorders”.

Cougar

Oh good grief.

allthegear
    Free Member

My dear, I’m too bloody fabulous to drive myself around…

Rachel

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Bless comrade Putin though he did say he’s only going to be really strict on professional drivers 😯

zippykona

While we still have freedom of speech can I call Putin a grade one ****?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We don’t want gays on our roads

Too bloody right. My son’s learning to drive so if you see a Fiat 500 driving on the path/through a park/down some steps/in the river etc etc, in London…then it’s probably him!

popstar
    Free Member

It’s a bit mad to restrict gay people. There are plenty of gays in higher societies there, so I suppose it was just a ‘russian Daily Mail’ line grabber.

Even then, it’s Mother Russia, so whatever happens there … is down to them. Let themselve sort it out. Who cares?

zippykona

Am I the only one who didn’t jump for joy when the wall came down?

badnewz
    Free Member

David Hasselhoff ruined the whole experience for me.

legend
    Free Member

zippykona – Member

Apparently not on this forum

slowoldman

I think you’ll find that’s obligatory

grahamt1980

Dammit, someone beat me to it.
    The irony of the censorship

zippykona

David Hasselhoff ruined the whole experience for me.

And the **** Scorpions.

slowoldman

As someone with a German mum who saw it go up and visited the Zonengrenze just along the road from where she grew up when we went over on holiday I was delighted to see Germany reunited and to be able to walk right past where the barbed wire and watch towers once stood.

Mind you, I wouldn’t be too concerned if they built a new one – across the Russian border this time.

grahamt1980

I have a plan.
    We propose a swap, between the people russia doesn’t want with UKIP in its entirety.
    I suspect we would work out as winners there

wilburt
    Free Member

Where does it say “gay” it says transgender and transexual or more specifically people with mental health problems yet to be defined. Subject to the definition it seems a good idea, we could do something similar with Daily Mail readers, Smug Lefties , Chelsea fans and most heating engineers.

badnewz
    Free Member

Mind you, I wouldn’t be too concerned if they built a new one – across the Russian border this time.

That would bother me. Russians are people too last time I checked.

allthegear
    Free Member

Where does it say “gay” it says transgender and transexual or more specifically people with mental health problems yet to be defined. Subject to the definition it seems a good idea,

Erm – wilburt that reads like, as it’s not gay people that are affected by this but trans people, that somehow that’s okay. Please tell me that’s not what you meant to say???

As it happens, the law introduced is talking about people with sexual “disorders”. So, somebody who has had a mental condition diagnosed that fits into the sex category.

I can’t think of a better example than this ridiculous law for demonstrating how ludicrous classifying transsexuality as a mental condition really is.

Rachel

project
    Free Member

Transgender and transexual are totally different orientations to being a homosexual, perhaps if you ask them if you ever meet any.

Hey but it makes a good headline grab post.

Perhaps we should ban all bald, overweight german car drivers over here, most of which seem to have some sort of mental disorder against cyclists.

allthegear
    Free Member

Project – if I ever meet one, maybe I will. 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Hence LGBT ?

allthegear
    Free Member

oldgit
    Free Member

George Micheal has said to have held his hands up to this one.

project
    Free Member

LGBT = Lazy Great British Tradesmen,

timidwheeler

George Micheal has said to have held his hands up to this one.

😆

loddrik
    Free Member

How many times have we all said ‘this car behind us up my arse’..?

Prescient indeed!!

slowoldman

Actually yes, wilburt is right. Mea Culpa. Anyway, I’d still rather have Grayson Perry driving me around than some of the nutters I see on the roads.

PS This autocorrect is driving me to distraction. So far today it has changed nutters to butters (there it goes again, excuse me while I correct it) and binners to binders. I think it’s a plot by zombie maggots or lizards or someone to ensure we don’t post anything offensive.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Even then, it’s Mother Russia, so whatever happens there … is down to them. Let themselve sort it out. Who cares?

So in essence; I’m all right Jack.

As said it does pertain to trans drivers however it’s not going to be long before homosexuality is declared a mental disorder.

Cougar

wilburt that reads like, as it’s not gay people that are affected by this but trans people, that somehow that’s okay.

The way I read that was “it’s a good idea if by mental health issues we mean Daily Mail readers (etc).” I do hope that’s what he meant, anyway.

CountZero

Transgender and transexual are totally different orientations to being a homosexual, perhaps if you ask them if you ever meet any.

I’m sure I read somewhere that this included gay, transgender/sexual, fetishists, and various other mental disorders.*
    *Presumably deliberately unspecified so that any group that arouses the displeasure of the ruling junta can be added for later persecution.
    I think most of us are actually aware that Trans folk are different to gay, Putin on the other hand doesn’t care.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

..so no 29ers in Russia then? 😳

..**runs and hide … 😛

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bite me, darling.

Looks like it might be a bit squishy.

wilburt
    Free Member

Sorry Rachel, yes pretty much what Cougar said although given a few hours to ponder the prospect I would also add middle age Women to my list whom as a middle age man I can confidently say are absolute **** bonkers.

benji
    Free Member

So does this mean no drag racing?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘We don't want gays on our roads’ is closed to new replies.