Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Waterproof pants
  • wors

that don’t cling to your legs when you get bit sweaty, mine are like bloody heatshrink

Any recommendations?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

don’t wear incontinence pants 🙁

donald
    Free Member

I sorry to hear about your problem “downstairs”.

Perhaps a catheter might be a better solution when cycling?

pedalhead
    Free Member

Do you mean British or American “pants”? If the latter, I’m also interested as I’ve currently got some Enduras that stop my legs turning they get so sticky. If the former, well, this isn’t the thread for me…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

given up with them, just wear ron hills and let the wind/sun dry them out.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sleep with it in a grow bag. After a few months you should have enough extra length to be able to tie a knot in it

wors

I’ll ask the wall next time 🙄

AndyPaice
    Free Member

I assume you mean waterproof trousers?

if so then have a look at ebay for army surplus goretex overtrousers. About £20 for a pair of overtrousers that you can cut down to shorts/three quarters etc depending on how you like it.

The fit is not the best for cycling but they have proved very waterproof and quite durable.

for something that is going to wear out over the course of one winter I’d rather pay £20 than £80 ish for some cycling specific ones (I’ve tried endura/altura and they wore out fast)

thomthumb
    Free Member

waterproof shorts are much better (cut off some cheap waterproof trousers – or buy endura ones at £60)

they allow the air to circulate a bit more ans so don’t get sweaty – who cares about wet shins!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof pants’ is closed to new replies.