Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • watching Closer to the Edge
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Blimey charlie, more tea vicar etc etc…….really captures the excitement of the TT

(I know im a bit late with this but its been worth the wait)

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Guy is a loose cannon if ever there was.

Harry_the_Spider

So am I.

The narrator is getting on my wick. I thought it was meant to be Ewan McGreggor but I’ve got some American git.

dogbert
    Free Member

Jared Leto, an odd choice for sure. Ewen McGregor would have done a better job……..still bloody good though

Northwind

Jared Leto? Disaster 🙁 Shame they couldn’t keep him busy with his appalling power-ballads.

mikey3
    Free Member

What was this on,is it on i player ,4od etc

Jamie
    Free Member

What was this on,is it on i player ,4od etc

BluRay/BluRay 3D/DVD

Jared Leto, an odd choice for sure……

He wrote a song called Closer To The Edge….tenuous eh?

hels
    Free Member

I thought it was kind of sad, had no idea quite how many people die each year at this race. Very very sad was the interview with one of the widows, with her two wee sons running about on baby motorbikes.

Mind that that bit when Guy Martin kind of slides out of a big fireball was pretty awesome !

organdonor
    Free Member

I can still see Connor Cummins ragdolling over the verandah. Ouch.
    Respect to all the TT racers past and present, RIP all the brave souls that lost their lives.

smogmonster

Any bloke who can claim, with a straight face, ‘Id genuinely, genuinely rather port a cylinder head than shag women’ (8O) is alright in my book. Top bloke.

hels
    Free Member

His description of his pre-race routine was a bit too frank some might say, along the lines of sorting the bike, parking his van somewhere scenic and having a w**k.

richmtb

Watched it at the weekend it was excellent.

Really well made documentary that really caught the mentality and motivation of the riders. I actually found it pretty moving in places, the irish lad who lost his dad and then won a race on the North West 2 days later, the wife of the rider who was killed explaining what riding a bike meant to her husband and to her, very poignant stuff.

It was much better than that War Horse dross that I also watched at the weekend!

nickf
    Free Member

He’s exactly like that in real life as well. Was camped about 30 yards from us at MM this year, and I went to say hello. Nice guy, if a little too obsessed with engineering and bits of shiny metal.

bellerophon
    Free Member

watched it too, got Senna lined up…

for me they are heros; jeffries, marco, Shoya, foggy, vale,

alfabus
    Free Member

Watched it in 3D in the cinema – bloody brilliant.

bellerophon
    Free Member

having a w**k

yeah, Susan (my wife) thought that was a wee be graphic

firestarter
    Free Member

Really good I thought too guy is like a modern day Fred Dibnah :). Conner was lucky lad wasn’t he , unfortunately if Michael Dunlop isn’t careful he’ll be having a big off soon he’s getting more dangerous every time I watch him.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘watching Closer to the Edge’ is closed to new replies.