Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Volunteer required – Not Ton, though, he’ll only put it in the wrong place!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Need someone to kick off the A&A please, as I’m going to be knee deep in mayhem on the morrow!

I’m thinking we should get on a bit of a patriotic tip, and in keeping with the spirit of the Lions, how about a British and Irish A&A thread?

Oh and ton, if you do start it, please at leat TRY and get it in the chat forum!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Can I do it?

But I’ll turn it into an Art Appreciation thread, and discuss art and stuff instead.

There’s no reason why pretty ladies/men could not be involved…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hmmm, it does rather need to be sporting….!

Although, a seperate Friday Art thread as a counterpoint would be a smashing idea.

ton

😥

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, I was thinking about aestheticism, in art. How the wonder that is the Human Body has been represented in art, and the relationship between representation and reality. Does art present an ideal to which we aspire, or can art reflect the truth?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Aw, poor Ton… 🙁

trailmonkey

Although, a seperate Friday Art thread as a counterpoint would be a smashing idea

Now that would be fun. I couldn’t think of many subjects more likely to polarise the forum than that. 8)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ton, my dear chap, nothing personal, but you have stuck in the wrong place before!

As it were!

RudeBoy, I think you should start your own Friday tradition with RudeBoyFredBra’s Art Thread of a Friday!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Volunteer required – Not Ton, though, he’ll only put it in the wrong place!’ is closed to new replies.