Home Forums Chat Forum Vintage airgun question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Vintage airgun question
  • Pierre

Noticing the thread on airguns and allotments reminded me: I’ve got a 1930s-ish air pistol I inherited from my grandfather (an Accles & Shelvoke “Warrior” .22, FWIW) that I neither want nor need, and is apparently a bit collectable.

Do any of you airgun-knowledgeable people have a suggestion where I can find a buyer for it? There seem to be a plethora of forums and collectors and places offering to buy them – I’m basically after somewhere reliable with a big audience so I can get the best price for it.

reeksy

Have you a local allotment with a bit of a pigeon ‘problem’ and its own Facebook page?

gurnster75
    Free Member

There is a 177 version in fair condition for sale on guntrader for £295 (trade).
    Airgunbbs and airgunforum have decent sales sections.

Pierre

Thanks @gurnster75 – apparently the .177 was the standard, the .22s are relatively rare. I’ll check those out. 🙂

squirrelking
    Free Member

I’m more an AGF man myself but BBS probably has the bigger audience. I do remember having to jump through some daft hoops to sell (in fact it was just to browse the sale boards) on there though. You’ll get a valuation if nothing else.

Pierre

Fab, thank you – have registered, will browse and maybe advertise! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.