Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • VERY hot curry fecked with me for a week- WTF?!!!
  • hora
    Free Member

Basically melted me through- we are talking epic hot last Friday, Im still getting over it now. Is that normal??!! 😕 😳 😐

wwaswas

“Is that normal”

for us, or you?

The-Beard

*sings*
    And it burns, burns, burns!
    The ring of fire!
    *sings*

pk-ripper
    Free Member

You’re not normal mark. I thought the only thing that f’cked you over was being starved of attention?

hora
    Free Member

Remember in Aliens when one was injured and its blood burnt through all the decks? That was me last weekend. Sheesh.

ton

i was just thinking about curry.
    when we have our weekends away on the bikes like last weekend, on the saturday night one of the lads usually cooks a nice ruby..
    i can never eat them, i am a wuss with spicy, hot food.
    think pot noodle curry is too hot for me, even the old vestas currys from days of yore were to much.
    so last weekend in scotland one of the lads cooks a curry for 15 of us.
    i thought i better show willing, not be too rude and try and eat some.

it was the best curry i have ever been able to eat. not **** burn your gob and make your bumhole bleed hot, just nice and tasty and flavoursome.

so richyb of this parish, tell your jonny his ruby was tiptop old cock… 😉

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Curried old cock?

Grim

hora
    Free Member

plus you’d struggle to feed 15 with mine 😕

davidrussell
    Free Member

since you’ve got verbal diahoraea (sic) it should have passed through both ends in half the time surely?

😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Surely it was some kind of food poisoning in conjunction?

MrSmith
    Free Member

i have a new game i play on this forum.
    i scan the thread titles and stop when i think it’s a hora thread.
    i then look across to see if it really is another one of marks trivial problems laid bare for the forum to ponder. currently i guess correctly 80% of the time.
    i also do this on the classifieds for any giant/blur/heckler for sale post where i guess if he’s the first person to reply. i get 75% of these right.

funny how he hasn’t actually brought one yet?

rs
    Free Member

MTFU you big girl!!!!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

My old man’s from Bangladesh, and Bangladeshi food can be pretty hot, although not as bad as some South Indian stuff. I used to be able to eat really hot curries, and would laugh at other people struggling with something I considered ‘mild’. But these days, I just can’t handle really spicy foods. I think making it too hot masks the actual flavour of the food. I prefer milder curries these days, although I don’t mind a little spiciness. I can’t see the point of gut-burning ring stinging stuff.

shinsplints

Gheylords.

hora
    Free Member

mrsmith, no is perfect. If I was I’d own a 2lb* cock and have friends (*lots of friends)

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Im off for a curry next friday – did you have a home made or buy it in, if so, what did you have ?? sounds like I could use it to breathe on the dog… 😈

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Wuss!

😉

Personally I seem adept at creating stealth curry. Good and hot on the way in, merciless on the way out *winces*

mandog

rickmeister

Toilet paper in the fridge boys…

Spongebob
    Free Member

Sounds like food poisoning! I know an EHO who inspects all sorts of food outlets. She tells me that many curry restarants cook the meat during the day and then heat it up later on. Poor hygene standards and poor storage can lead to this sort of incident. Happened to me once. Spent a whole week no more than 8 ft from a toilet! Lost a fair bit of weight. Can’t be sure it was the indian meal, but didn’t go back to check!

Hot food is great. Chilli doesn’t mask the flavour, or have any adverse after effects in my case. However I don’t like the ultra hot Habanero sauces – I tried one called “Spontaneaous Combustion”. One tiny drop and you are on fire. I just can’t see the point.

zaskar
    Free Member

Shouldn’t be that bad unless you have an allergy or bacteria.

Do you have a sensitive bowel?

Which type of curry?

MTFU.

Kuco

MTFU and snap out of it. It was only a curry 😉

Garry_Lager

Name the dish FFS!

A king prawn Phaal I had in Oxford was off the charts – but it was ran close by a Madras I had out the back of the East London Mosque. Is it commercial road out that way? ‘Kinell, that was a serious cuury for a supposed medium strength dish.

hora
    Free Member

Its happened their before, food tastes excessively salty to me from a previous visit (not to my GF) and afterwards I’ve had problems etc. This time it was excessively hot ontop of the salt-taste (to mask?). I gave it one last go as I was passing the place- Akhbars (which is famous) in Manchester.

Following day- burnt right out, followed by excessive wind etc all week. Recently they were fined over 100k for employing illegal immigrants in their kitchen but they are that popular that the fine was probably swallowed in a subsequent weeks takings I bet.

smogmonster

arse like the Japanese flag?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘VERY hot curry fecked with me for a week- WTF?!!!’ is closed to new replies.