Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Uranium deliveries North Manchester
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Any cheap, reliable delivery services in Salford / Bury? Winter is just around the corner and I’m getting ready to fire up the fast breeder.

Thanks in advance.

Dobbo

I know a fella in Ravenstonedale but I don’t think he’ll deliver that far.

thepurist

This place just up the M6 might be worth a go. Think delivery might cos a bit though.

geoffj

You need to be wary of cheap Japanese grey imports. Lots of dodgey stock coming in.

camo16
    Free Member

What’s your quantity requirement? I have about four kilos of yellow cake baking and I could probably spare half a kilo if the price is right.

noteeth
    Free Member

“Pound yer fuel elements, fifty pence yer fissile material – get ’em whilst they’re hot.”

thepurist

Oh and if you’ve got any spare I know this bloke who’s looking for some – kim-jong-il@hotmail.com – think he’ll pay your shipping too.

downshep

Sounds toasty, can you get a gov’t grant for this?

Macavity
    Free Member
    PJM1974
    Free Member

What tyres for radioactive fallout?

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve got link to a bloke in Kirkby Stephen but I don’t think he delivers.

There’s a chap on Greengate in Chadderton who is selling mixed bags of fissile material but there will by Plutonium and other mixed isotopes thrown in and some of it may be a bit damp.

druidh
    Free Member

The clean-up guys at Dounreay are trying to get shot of some. There’ll soon be truck-loads of the stuff heading down the A9/M74 to Cumbria. Just wait at one of the services and hi-jack a truck?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Thanks guys. Very helpful so far.

I recommend domestic reactors. Heating, hot water, electricity and at Christmas we get the rellies round and play parlour games with it. My favourite is blind man’s Three Mile Island. You blinfold auntie Ada, let her fiddle with some of the PRVs and other critical valves and then you have to undo her good work before things get seriously effed up.

Last year Little Eric got a few millisieverts more than he bargained for.

Harry_the_Spider

Last year Little Eric got a few millisieverts more than he bargained for

Next time fill his pockets with chestnuts. They’ll be done in a couple of minutes. They’ll still taste bloody awful though.

konaboy2275
    Free Member

The train carrying used fuel from Heysham 1 & 2 goes down the track next to my folks house about 4.00 every monday. HTH.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Any more for any more? I’m enjoying the spirit in which this thread has been taken.

Good ol’ STW.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just watch out for Libyan terrorists when you get it delivered.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I am sure Stoner was on here recently showing off photos and schematics of his impressive DIY home reactor.

Dibbs
    Free Member

The anti-terrorist branch are looking up your addresses as you type 😯

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Erm, can someone phone the cleanup team?

🙄

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Uranium deliveries North Manchester’ is closed to new replies.