Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • U shaped corner sofas
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a modular sofa that can be used to make a U shape with the arms at each end? Most corner sofa manufacturers don’t do all the components to make a U shape. There are a few around but the only one we like so far cost £9k 😯

pocpoc
    Free Member

Nabru U-shape sofa designer

I’ve looked at these before for corner sofa but never actually bought.
    They seem to get good reviews and decent price also.

RustySpanner

How much do you want to spend?

This lot will pretty much make anything you like – Springvale Leather.

Good people to deal with, quality and service.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Thanks Guys, will look at these and get quotes/ideas.

I’m prepared to pay good money, but £9k was OTT for a fabric sofa! And that was in a sale!

TheOtherJamie
    Free Member

We had ours from here

http://www.seriouslysofas.co.uk/

IIRC it was about £2k ish for a fabric U with backs on 2 sides.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Hilarious difference in pricing, Nabru £1300, and pretty appalling style/quality, although huge value for the right place.

Seriously Sofas, from £7k using the base fabric.

awaiting a quote from Springvale.

Steelsreal

we got oone for DFS helped by their vouchers which gave you £100 per item in a book of £600, small print says one item, but if you buy modular you get 6 with £100 off each, not everyones cup of tea bt very comfy, dunno if they still do it though…

Bimbler
    Free Member

I went to the Nabru showroom a few weeks ago, overall I like then, pretty ingenious kit based thing with slot together wood bits for the frame, good quality foam for the backs and seats and removable covers. Pretty comfortable too, the really modular nature means you can have any design you want but all are a bit “blocky” and not really that different from each other. The removable covers also mean that even the showroom sofas looked a bit rucked up with seams not fitting tightly etc. Had the air of bachelor pad about them. Missus didn’t like them.

Later on I went to Delux Deco in Windsor, great range of Sofa’s – all from China, mainly they’re built for export to high end (apparently) department stores around the world.

Lately I’ve been lusting for Loaf sofas.

The search for the perfect Sofa continues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘U shaped corner sofas’ is closed to new replies.