Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Trout Spider Eye Mk3 -The Stainburn Sessions
  • B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Just seen these, courtesy of Dave Brayshaw (rider: Craig Knacker Smith). Spider Eye Mk3 and Darkness Dominator, POW! 😯 .

Chris, there’s mention of a video? 😉

trout
    Free Member

Ha someones nicked most of his bike
    gopro video was very shonky seems like you need 10000 lumens or more to get good vids on one
    but hears some using old tech tho old sony bullet cam not had time to edit it so large file alert

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9509323/stainburn.avi

Mantastic
    Free Member

In the first picture is he hovering?

M6TTF
    Free Member

love those shots!

smudge
    Free Member

not had time to edit it so large file alert

Nearly 3GB alert 😯

jimster
    Free Member

In the first picture is he hovering?

No, just coming out of warp-drive!!

trout
    Free Member

OK quick sort of edit sorry for the sound dont know what went wrong there

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svr8rGOuBYg[/video]

carlos
    Free Member

That second photo is great, loving the others too.

What goes on in the video at 59 seconds when there appears to be a very square bright patch?? Is that a result of one of the lights and reflection or something to do with the camera?

On a side note – I went out for the first time at night with my new Trout Liberator round Llandegla last week, AWESOME!!

trout
    Free Member

Should have explained
    He did three runs first is just the Dominator then just the Spidereyes but the beam was too hot for the camera third run was both Dominator and spidereyes

the gamera and light were on the helmet which is why the square stays in the middle .

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I don’t understand how the ghosting effect happens with the bike/rider, some more here:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trout Spider Eye Mk3 -The Stainburn Sessions’ is closed to new replies.