Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Trouble with my iPod ..once again
  • millzy
    Free Member

ok ive already had my ipod replaced due to the same problem! its the latest classic model!
    basically what happens is when i go to play a song it literally just skips it.. then skips the next and the next, so i basically cant listen to any music!
    im not near the computer that its Syncronised with, 18000 miles away infact!

the last time this happened i just took the ipod into the shop and they gave me a brand new one, a weeklater of course!

has anyone else had this problem?!

Cheers,

samuri
    Free Member

a quick internet search reveals the usual fix is to either convert all files to MP3 or to convert all the ID tags to the latest version, you’re gonna need a computer to try that one.

jova54
    Free Member

I had a similar problem and it turned out that although the track details showed on my iTunes listings on my pc the content was corrupt.

When it was transferred to my Nano the track showed in the listing but there was nothing to play.

You probably need to check the source material, even though it’s 18000 miles away.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Yeah mine does this once or twice a year. I just reset the ipod and it worked fine again. To reset it hold down ‘OK’ and ‘play’ for a few seconds or something like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trouble with my iPod ..once again’ is closed to new replies.