Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • transfers from Geneva to Morzine in winter – what companies to use
  • robw1
    Free Member

any recommendations for cheap and good shared transfers between Geneva and Morzine in winter?

NZCol

MorzExpress ?

Stoner
    Free Member

cheap and good

No such thing that I have found.

I highly recommend AlpNav. They’re the only ones we use now, and I book over 30x person transfers a year.

Pay the extra few € to avoid the hassle of long multi drop/multi collection lists, frazzled, speeding, inexperienced drivers, and rushed transfers.

danradyr1
    Free Member

I just used AlpNav, possibly on Stoner’s recommendation. They were excellent. No messing around with loads of stops and hanging around.

swillybey
    Free Member

Coolbus were good, Simply Transfers not so…

sambob
    Free Member

From what I’ve seen on the Morzine Seasonnaires facebook page, definitely not MorzExpress. A donkey would likely be more reliable than them by all accounts.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I’ve always hired a car but one of the ladies at work who’s very hard to please always uses this company and says she’s never had a problem with them.

dashed
    Free Member

Skiidy for me every time too. Know a few of their drivers and supposed to be the best of the transfer companies to work for – fewest number of runs driven in a day etc.

Avoid alpybus and easybus!!

beanum

No idea if they’re any good but these guys always make me chuckle when I see them…
    Skiidygonzales

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘transfers from Geneva to Morzine in winter – what companies to use’ is closed to new replies.