Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • Trail Centre Vehicle Trends This Week*
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

You’d be frothing if you saw me turn up with a bike rack on the back

FTFY 😉

I know you fancy me Junky, but you don’t have to broadcast it so publicly…

roblane65
    Free Member

sorry OP but your totally wrong,landrover only deserves a 5/10 as it’s not covered in shite as it’s meant to be, with or without the extra bits.
    must remember not use my transporter for biking as it’s only a shitey old T4 on 18″ 8)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

My car has Rockshox and Sustrans stickers on the back. That’s a dead giveaway I reckon, it’s amazing I’ve got any bikes left…..

robdob
    Free Member

This one must be a solid 8/10!

Skoda Superb estate, 4×4, Tour De France special edition and big black alloys.

STW perfection?

Tiger6791

From an old post on here

pinetree
    Free Member

I know whose Transporter that is in the first post. You should see the inside of it- it’s upholstered with faux leopard print material throughout. Very classy 😉

taxi25
    Free Member

Why would you even bother doing this? Forget the number plate issue (if it was my car I would find it annoying)

Genuine question, why would you find it annoying ?

Northwind

I found myself parked in a line of 4 nearly identical scabby mud encrusted mondeos yesterday. MY PEOPLE! And an A4 with a roofrack on. OUR ENEMY!

mountainman

Land Rovers are totally impractical bike transports

I have to disagree,110 hard top held three bikes,riders,pressure stove, n associated brew kit,but not coed n brenin,further south down BRECFA with the Beast.

matt_outandabout

Next time I go to Glentress I plan on borrowing one of these #moreendurothanyou
    Hagglands BV206 at Grandtully

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Tiger, that porsche would win hands down if it had a tow bar and a Jet stram caravan on the rear 😀

pitduck
    Free Member

thought jokes were meant to be funny ❓

senorj

Excellent .
    You need a STW dayglow tabbard to wear while you do the policing tho’.
    Is yours the caddy?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

When are we going to get a “like” button?
    This is funny. 😆

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Good to see a transporter making an appearance. THey seem to be the chumps vehicle of choice for day in The Lakes. I nearly got cleaned up by one near Grizedale a couple of hours ago whilst out on the road bike; obviously in a rush to get back to the M6. I assume it was a MTBer anyway; it had some stickers on the back doors.

robdob
    Free Member

I understand you all wanted to see my car. So I took a picture.

I was a bit worried it might not look STW enough so I just did a little photoshop to improve the look of it. I don’t think you’ll notice though.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Deffo a STW car. Fat front tyre on the bike.

matt_outandabout

😆 @robdob

woodster

I like cars and I enjoy some trail centre riding, but I’m struggling to have any opinion on this whatsoever.

bigrich

STW users going to trail centers in fancy cars/to take pictures of fancy cars – they’re all still going to trail centers.

Textbook

rickmeister

Ro don, Lexus rear lights please and shame on you… Indicator bulbs ffs !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

robdob, valves and logos, valves and logos. That’s all I have to say on the matter.

nickc

Not only is mine a Vauxhall, it’s also dirty…

nil points

very funny thread…well done 😆

postierich
    Free Member

Jesus I,m a chump 😕

hugo
    Free Member

Funny thread, I laughed.

Number plates are also available in your local supermarket car park.

I’ve always managed with a hatchback with the seats down. Is that a 0 out of 10?!

smatkins1
    Free Member

The VW Transporter owner is already telling the world he owns a carbon yeti with that number plate!

robdob
    Free Member

Rear lights changed. Sorry chaps.

welshfarmer

Sticking up photos of objects of desire on the net and giving them a rating that you and your mates can argue over? Nah, definitely no future in that line of thinking.

jam-bo

The VW Transporter owner is already telling the world he owns a carbon yeti with that number plate!

99.99% of the world will just read it as ‘tosser’

99.99% of the world judgmental STW forumites will just read it as ‘tosser’, the rest of the world wont give a toss

FTFY

plyphon
    Free Member

8/10 thread

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Really Sherlock?

rOcKeTdOg

Funny how the OP has obscured his own reg number 🙂

ineedabeer
    Free Member

I know the bloke with the T5 and ridin with him many many times, I dont think he will be too impressed he has had his van with his reg plate splashed all over the net!

thepodge
    Free Member

splashed all over the net!

How big do you think the internet is?

hooli

Brilliant thread, made me chuckle on a Monday morning 😆

Disappointed to see there were no photos of the rear of the landrover to see the “one life, live it sticker”

antigee

“Trail Centre Vehicle Trends……This Week

well if its going to be a weekly post the Guinea Pigs have a great sense of humour and enormous powers of poo – will save me wandering out to the recycling bin to look for candidates Ctrl + P

crazy-legs

Disappointed to see there were no photos of the rear of the landrover to see the “one life, live it sticker”

“You can go fast, I can go anywhere”

thenorthwind

Disappointed to see there were no photos of the rear of the landrover to see the “one life, live it spend it cleaning every last speck of mud off your Land Rover” sticker

FTFY

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Trail Centre Vehicle Trends This Week*’ is closed to new replies.