Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Tour of Britain 2015
  • MoreCashThanDash

Lots of folks riding back towards Nottingham when I went home who had presumably ridden out to watch it somewhere – presume you were on the road up from Trowell towards Balloon Woods for those photos?

Seemed to be a few gel wrappers in the road in West Hallam just past the “1k to the sprint” banner as well – not sure if it was the pros or the wannabes

nickwatson
    Free Member

It was the little climb after going under the M1 – just enough round the corner, not to have the motorway in the background.

I agree, you don’t get to see the tactical battle, watching by the road, but when it’s a mile or so from home, it would be rude not to!

windyg
    Free Member

Went and watched the race go through Norwich city center got there early it was quite funny hearing people moan as we took a wander around.
    “why don’t they do this on a Sunday” was a favourite.

It was very wet and there were quite a few crashes here and there, one right in front of us nothing serious though.

The actual “event” itself was pretty lacking but maybe I just expected a bit more, just a few bike stalls and a farmers market and that was it really.

stanfree
    Free Member

A couple from stage 4 up the Rigg.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Tour of Britain 2015’ is closed to new replies.