Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • totaly lost
  • muggomagic

jekkyl – Member
    Stella Artois

Without doubt the most sensible thing I’ve ever read in this forum

wilburt
    Free Member

A long time ago in a similar situation I booked a holiday somewhere sunny and whilst there bumped into (several times) a young lady from the Thomas Islands.
    Part South American part Jamacan all women, she had me sorted in no time.

Suggest you spread your wings a little, theres plenty fish in the sea.

willard

I have only been in your situation once, but my friends helped me a lot and, in recent times when I’ve been in similar circumstances (divorce) exercise was the one thing that kept me sane and stable.

I cannot recommend enough finding something you enjoy doing and doing it on a planned regular basis. It gave me a reason to get up early when I had to and not mope in bed and it gave me a reason to leave work and get back for the gym. It _will_ make you feel better.

Friends, real friends, will also help you. They will let you talk, won’t judge you and will help you. We’ll kinda do that too, but we may throw in insults, dark humour and swearing. Possibly also a little bit of judging about the state of your lawn or the choice of gearing on your bike. You know, the important things in life.

I’m not going to lecture you about things but, as much as it may seem like a good idea, drinking will not help you. Go easy on it please, it’s too easy to let it become a crutch.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Get a couple of british short hair cats…

(Unless euphemism) no!

Freedom is a new world of fresh clean air without ties and furballs. Don’t choose ties. At least not for a good while.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Freedom is a new world of fresh clean air without ties and furballs. Don’t choose ties. At least not for a good while.

My kitten keeping me company at night during my divorce :

whilst the other cat chills at the other end of the bed :

were a great distraction and source of amusement, definitely helped to get over things quicker.

willard

Hell, I forgot to mention my dogs and the benefits they gave me during my divorce. You have to get up and walk them, you have to fed them, but they love you beyond belief and gave me a lot of comfort.

Don’t buy one though, they eat vile things and release the most appalling farts.

funkmasterp

Completely OT but Turnerguy would appear to be either invisible or a vampire 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Go and do all the things that being in a relationship has stopped you doing…

Go on the holiday you want to,
    buy the bike you’ve not been able to,
    watch the Vuelta instead of some soap operas,
    stay in the pub until the landlord has enough of you.

Get a couple of british short hair cats*…

*other pussy is available

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Go on the holiday you want to,

First find a good cat-sitter/kennels. This could eat into the New Bike Budget 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘totaly lost’ is closed to new replies.