Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Torchy the Battery Boy
  • ruggerbugger
    Free Member

Seen his lights for sale on eBay, anybody use them or have experience of his products?

Thanks for any info…..

wiggles
    Free Member

Just bought the 900 lumen road light off him, it arrived faster than it said it was and the light works can’t really say much more as only got it yesterday…

parkesie
    Free Member

Ive been running one of the fluxient lights he sells for 4 yrs and its still going strong. Its bloody huge by todays standards though.

Mugboo

I’ve got one that’s a couple of winters old, well made, powerful and I’ve never flattened the battery.

matt_outandabout

All our club lights are his, all our families are his.

Great to buy from, good quality product that he stands by (even if there is no posh warranty card), and at great prices.
    Do it.

zanelad
    Free Member

Just bought one of his U2 mini lights. Very well made, Damn bright and very good service.

mcnultycop

He’s my go to guy for batteries. Never had a light though.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Buy all my batteries from him and also the noted Fluxient 3x U2 which is quite big but its the brightest light I’ve ever seen
    Highly recommended

fifeandy
    Free Member

Not bought from Torchy, but the Fluxient stuff he sells is quality.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Fluxient

Northwind

Haven’t bought anything from him recently but yep, always been very happy in the past. He’s obviously an importer/reseller rather than a maker but I’ve never seen him sell anything that isn’t basically sound

ernie67

Bought a light off him 3 years ago . Had a problem with the charger initially , but he swapped it straight away & I haven’t had a problem since.
    I’d use him again without hesitation

scaredypants

All our club lights are his, all our families are his.

wow, torchy the prolific shagger ! 😀

jmatlock
    Free Member

Does he make replacement battery packs for a SolarStorm X2?

Earl
    Free Member

jameswilliams54 (or someone)

can you link to the Fluxient 3x U2 please

parkesie
    Free Member

Fluxient 3 u2 is the one I’ve got aswell. Supper bright but big. Good run time from the battery though.

matt_outandabout

Drop him a message on ebay – he will respond.

jkomo

Yep, good bloke. Bought a light, battery wouldn’t charge, swapped the lot, no probs.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Excellent fella, good products, good prices, knows his stuff, great aftercare.

I’m currently running one of his 7200mAh packs for the front light- its brilliant.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Earl think he has sold out as I can’t see it on his eBay list

Its this one, but think he was doing it a bit cheaper

Earl
    Free Member

Much thanks – i’ll drop him a email to see if he gonna have them back in stock.

oink1
    Free Member

BK 7even on high – £79.99, 7 x XM-L2 led, 6 cell 7200mAh, Max output 3300 lm
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/LBDT8L]IMG_1691[/url] by Paul Tarrant, on Flickr
    Cant fault it!

ruggerbugger
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback people, ordered the BK 6ix endurance set-up.

mrback
    Free Member

I bought a torchy 7even light from him & it arrived fast. only got the 4cell so going to see how it goes. need a mount though for 35mm bars. anyone help? he is currently looking into but just wonderered if anybody else had ran into this problem.

edlong
    Free Member

Yep, when I bought mine he had several at different capacities, and as others have said, if you’re not sure from the descriptions posted, he’s very quick and helpful responding to messages. “A++++++ Highly recommended seller” as they say on eBay.

europeanbob
    Free Member

I Ann interested in one or these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291897159848 off him

Anyone use them as a head light just wondering about the waight and heat off them

anagallis_arvensis

I have ordered one but its currently been kidnaped by Royal Mail and I can only collect it on saturday am as the parcel place is always shut when I’m not at work!!

Stedlocks
    Free Member

I bought one of the £20 jobbies that he does from time to time last year and it is still really good!

I have a set of ay-ups that I use on my head, and it is easily an equal to them.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Torchy the Battery Boy’ is closed to new replies.