Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • To The Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum
  • lazlo53
    Free Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, many of you will seen my letter of apology. It is an extract of one sent privately to Mark and Chipps. I am ashamed of my outburst and felt compelled to apologise to them both. But I did not feel that that alone would be sufficient and so made my apology to you as well. I felt quite certain that your responses would be scathing, but had determined not to attempt to defend the indefensible but rather to take my punishment quietly. I made one small request of Mark, and that was to moderate the post if the situation became too unpleasant.
    But I have been humbled by the quality of your replies. What I did was wrong, there is nothing that can blur that fact, I am truly sorry. What you have done is lift me from the trough in which I found myself, I thank you all most deeply. Matt, thank you Matt, is quite correct, I was not leant on. It is penitence not punishment that guides my hand.
    If that offer of a pint still stands Chipps? I would accept it most gratefully. And to the rest of you, a pint to whoever gets the title of the song from which this line is taken (and to anyone else who cares to introduce him or herself)
    “I’m sorry for smudging the air with my song”

Jamie
    Free Member

Ok, we need to know though.

Was it a) sobering up or b) receiving the magazine, that prompted your volte face?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Ok. But no more me me me me threads.

Fanks

Blower
    Free Member

A man of you to applogise..

crikey
    Free Member

May I be the first to say that this has been a masterpiece, an absolute triumph of the art of trolling. Not a single thread, not even a double thread, but three seperate threads.

It’s a thing of beauty.

Pook

I think he needs to see someone.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It’s like the old Pete36 days 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Personally I will not be happy until his position has been switched several times from subservient begging for forgiveness to super-charged ass smacking vitriol.

I will wait patiently.

ampthill

You did save me saying what I thought on the original thread which daved some effort on my part.

Plus we all get things wrong (I Do, I once really wound some one up on a forum for no reason) so I realise we need a bit of space to correct pour mistakes

psling
    Free Member

Goodness knows what dark places you must visit. The low of your original outburst, listening to Leonard Cohen and then the high of contrition. Eeek 😯

iain1775
    Free Member

yeah okay dont milk it now
    and if you must milk it dont cry over the milking

pastcaring
    Free Member

a man who doesn’t make mistakes, makes nothing!

i couldn’t of thought any worse of you after the first post!

i couldn’t think any higher of you after the last two!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘To The Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum’ is closed to new replies.