Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Thule roof bars and cycle carriers – cheapest place to buy?
  • ken_shields
    Free Member

I’m after a complete set of Thule roof bars plus fitting kit for my 08 plate 3 series and 2 or 3 591 cycle carriers.

Other than flea bay anybody know of anywhere selling them cheap as chips

Cheers

Ken

forge197
    Free Member

Other than ebay or here, don’t see much discounted Thule, try Roofbox or snowchains.co.uk

I did advertise exactly what you wanted on here but got no takers and sold it via eBay in the end, and the 591’s I had should be being collected today.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I always use Roofbox. Generally good prices and great service.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

got my thule carriers from http://www.fasteroline.co.uk and they were a bargain

sherry
    Free Member

I would agree with the roof box company, I would also try tow equip.

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve had good service from both Skidrive and Towequipe in the past. http://www.roofrackshop.co.uk are worth a try too. Fairly local for me. I was able to get a price-match from them based on my picking it up rather than them posting.

ken_shields
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice….I’ll go have a look see

Xan
    Free Member

I know it isn’t Thule but Halfrauds have 2 of their advanced carriers on sale just now for £69. IMO from what I have seen of them they are really good.

hp_source

my thule one came from Rutland Cycling £69 and free postage ain’t too bad.

Clicky

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

gttowing.co.uk were the cheapest (about 50quid less than halfords) when i bought my set up, but that was a few years back. worth a look though.

sheldona
    Free Member

I’ve a set of 869 aero bars and a 750 foot pack if you’re interested? Not sure whether it’d fit a BM though as it came off an Octavia VRS hatch

soops
    Free Member

Somebody was selling 2 thule 591’s on here the other day.

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

I got mine from Indespension, cheapest by far.

stoney
    Free Member

Try looking at Atera, they are almost Thule quality but a bit cheaper. I got my roof box from “the roofbox co”. Very good indeed. Atera is also standard factory recommendation for most european cars.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Thule roof bars and cycle carriers – cheapest place to buy?’ is closed to new replies.