Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Those photo printing kiosks in Boots and the like…
  • spooky_b329

I want to print a photo as postcards, need to do around 100. The plan is to stick a couple of small self adhesive magnets on the back (only £3 for a sheet of 88 dots) so the recipients can stick it on the fridge easily as its a reminder.

I’ve seen the photo booths you can stick your memory card into, are they all the same in terms of quality? Do any of them allow a simple message on the reverse…or can I trick it by changing the filename to <fridge magnets> just to make it obvious what the black dots are.

And are any of them better for price? Or should I order them online from somewhere like snapfish? I don’t need them posting out individually as I’m going to be cheeky and slip them in the Christmas cards 🙂

Edit: thought of another option…maybe buying three replacement cartridges for my Photosmart 7960 printer and 100 blank cards would work out cheaper…never really used it in anger so could get my moneys worth! Anyone know if my printer is clever enough to refuse to use out of date but genuine ink cartridges as seen on ebay?

dirtybike
    Free Member

Photobox are doing 50 free prints on sign up at the moment I have sent you a link via your email. They also do magnets etc.

spooky_b329

Thanks for that.

I was looking at postcard prices and was looking at around £40, but then realised a simple 6×4 print is all I need so its looking around £12 at the moment for somewhere that can post within a day or so.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Those photo printing kiosks in Boots and the like…’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM