Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • The TJ thread…
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

SOOBalias – Member

to be honest i find tandemjeremy a bit of a bully.

in particular his views on helmet wearing and dog control are strongly held, with little/no basis in fact

Your opinion. However I can back up everything I claim on both topics. On the dogs the law is quite clear.

bad examples – there are things I argue where my ground is far more shakey. 🙂

jonrambo
    Free Member

you may be a nob tj, but at least you stand your ground, unlike a lot of these sheep on this site! 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nob – member of the nobility
    Knob – male member
    🙂

Kit
    Free Member

Nob – member of the nobility
    Knob – male member

Can you back up that fact TJ?

😉

hora
    Free Member

jon rambo

Definition – someone who was previously banned?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I liken this forum to a pub: There are the regular stalwarts propping up the bar; less regular but familiar faces, like myself; and transient drifters that come and go.

The analogy continues when it comes to how one interacts with other people on here. An outright insult will result in a metaphorical bloody nose, whilst most banter is taken in the way it's intended – particularly by the regulars who know what to expect and dish it back out in spades.

However, the proverbial 'fly in the woodpile' is TandemJermey. Because frankly, his sort wouldn't last five minutes in a pub! If he did, he'd be the odious boor sitting by the glass collection point so he could preach his drivel at the bar staff and others not priveleged enough to be able to tell him to **** off.

Perhaps this explains why he has so much time to spend on here.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Related Words for : nob
    toff
    View more related words »

nob
    2 ? ?/n?b/ Show Spelled[nob] Show IPA
    –noun Chiefly British Slang .
    a person of wealth or social importance.
    Origin:
    1745–55; earlier knabb (Scots), nab; of uncert. orig.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nob

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Shibboleth – I did not get banned for racist and offensive behaviour as you did – and then came back under a different name.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Racist?

Dobbo

Who was the fella who got banned for the disabled "joke" photo a few years back, his name has slipped my mind?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

IIRC, Wishing genocide on gypsies and making racist comments about them- if I have that wrong then I apologise.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

You've got it very wrong, you idiot.

crazy-legs

FIGHT!!

johnners
    Free Member

to be honest i find tandemjeremy a bit of a bully

He can be opinionated and obstinate, but I've never seen a thread where he did any bullying. When was that?

cynic-al
    Free Member

We currently have the bike and chat fora, Shirley it's time for a "EPIC BATTLE" forum also, only for the brave?

hora
    Free Member

He can be opinionated and obstinate, but I've never seen a thread where he did any bullying. When was that

Agree. TJ can be annoying and dogged however hes never targeted or consistently picked on one forum user.

That internet-wierd behaviour is displayed by others.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Al – good idea. There should be a limited number of threads that run and run for ever…. A few ideas:

– My helmet saved my life last night…
    – Why would anyone want kids?!?!?!
    – F'ing dogs – discuss
    – What commuting tyres?
    – Do I need a torque wrench?

I'll leave it there – oh, and once you commit to the 'Epic Battle' forum you have to stay in there until you've beaten all others! 😉

O
    Free Member

He can be opinionated and obstinate, but I've never seen a thread where he did any bullying. When was that?

+1.

Never met him but TJ seems Ok to me, only gets arsey with people who wind him up, and I reckon he's one of the only people on here who will apologise AND admit he's wrong.

yossarian
    Free Member

yep agree with hora, O & johnners

TJ may be many things, but a bully he ain't

cynic-al
    Free Member

he's one of the only people on here who will apologise AND admit he's wrong.

I would do both but took an oath as a lawyer never to do so again.

ton

🙄

Shibboleth
    Free Member

he's one of the only people on here who will apologise AND admit he's wrong.

I'd be delight to… Except I'm never wrong. I thought I was once but I was just mistaken. 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

By all accounts, he has unfeasibly small genitals…

O
    Free Member

Don't get me wrong, he can come across as a right bulb end, but fair play to him he will admit his errors. Sometimes.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am trying to learn to admit defeat gracefully and apologise when wrong – its not always easy.

It might amuse you to know I am the easy going, non argumentative and least confrontational of my family.

barsleymitch – I told you to get the camera out of my shower!

druidh
    Free Member

Those who reckon that TJ would be different in real life – eg down the pub – are wrong.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have just been told off forum that shibboleth is not racist – so thats an apology coming his way – sorry – you got the blame for someone elses actions.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Apology accepted. You're still an idiot though. ;o)

Tracker1972
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    We currently have the bike and chat fora, Shirley it's time for a "EPIC BATTLE" forum also, only for the brave?

I like te idea but if we are running with a pub analogy should it be called "outside" as in, "I think you should take this outside lads".

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh! Could it lead to a 'virtual glassing'?

'Hold on, stop. TJ's been glassed. It's over. Molgrips wins'.

Pook

TJ should've just kneed molgrips in the balls.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I only said 'by all accounts'. I fear you have just outed yourself as being hung like an ornamental indonesian tree shrew!

Woody
    Free Member

Quite funny this. For some reason TJ doesn't irritate me at all, whereas I could have happily pounded SFB on the nuts with a cyber hammer until they blew his eyeballs out, over his unwanted input/interference on the idave diet plan thread.

jonrambo
    Free Member

is'nt this all childish behaviour? is'nt there anything else to talk about other than tj being a first class ball sack! 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Pint of Bishop's Stiffy and a packet of pork scabbings. Ta.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I used to enjoy my arguments discussions with TandemJeremy but he appears to have stopped replying to anything I have to say on any given subject.

Perhaps its his way of admitting he is wrong.
    😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I could ghost them for you if you like. I'm sure he still enjoys putting me in my place. 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Woody – Member
    I could have happily pounded SFB on the nuts with a cyber hammer until they blew his eyeballs out

Classic!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I could ghost them for you if you like.

Sweet – I will compose a series of posts on dogs, motorbikes, driving, politics, helmets…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Is this fame or infamy?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘The TJ thread…’ is closed to new replies.