Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The Spidereye … it doesn't half sit there and look at you ….
  • juan
    Free Member

pmsl

trout
    Free Member

Lol @ Rusty 😀

I dave those are the lenses in the spider and also for sale to flashlight geeks they guy who makes the lenses is in Australia and wanted a distributor in europe

Flashy got yours this time and thinking of a reply

Sugdenr
    looking for yours at the moment .

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Juan, I can confirm it’s small and light (134gms).
    My pic is of trout’s own dog walking headtorch lashed onto my hat. I did actually think twice about posting the pic, as I thought it had the potential to cause some confusion. The headtorch mount in my pic isn’t really meant for a bike helmet, makes it stick out and also the perspective from the close up makes it look bigger. I’m thinking about using it for multisport and just a general headtorch/lamp, it would possibly make a good caving lamp. this one here

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

trout – Member
    OK an apology is in order Just back in from a test ride with it on the bars and I dont like it just to many shadows in hi definition

its not floody enough for the bars imho
    Is that just you being over critical or is it actually not good? is it possible to use the same body, but just have different lenses?

stuey
    Free Member

Trouty – do you run a spider eyes with a bar light – or is it sufficiently bright to go it alone?

trout
    Free Member

Stuey
    last few rides I have used only a spidereyes and had no need for a bar light at all

grtdkad
    Free Member

Just love the look of the Spider Eyes.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

They look really cool. I expect you will sell tonnes.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘The Spidereye … it doesn't half sit there and look at you ….’ is closed to new replies.