Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The pic of the fat bloke in team kit that was doing the rounds a while back
  • Stu_N

Anyone got the link?

Really fat guy with glasses IIRC in team kit (blue or turqoise IIRC). Top was rucked up over his gut which was poking out through the bib straps on his shorts.

Need it for an undisclosed purpose 😉

marty
    Free Member

here's one of a chunky (rather than fat) guy getting a bottle hand up from the Astana team car.

Joxster
    Free Member

stumpy_m4 – Member

This one ?

http://bikehugger.com/2007/07/photo-of-the-day-fat-guy-in-sp.html

He is the masseur for the Spanish national squad and he rides his bike every day, or he did when I knew him. He still goes to the Track Worlds and World Cup events. And he gives a good deep massage too.

richcc
    Free Member

He is the masseur for the Spanish national squad and he rides his bike every day, or he did when I knew him. He still goes to the Track Worlds and World Cup events. And he gives a good deep massage too.

Happy ending?

Joxster
    Free Member

As far as I know he is still alive and dishing out massages to riders.

crikey
    Free Member

I thought that pic was a photoshopped one; the guy with the glasses was an addition?

Stu_N

That's it, thanks! I promise it is to be used for peaceful purposes only 😉

crikey
    Free Member

Think this is the original, and I guess it's a mentally handicapped fella who likes cycling, rather than a target for ridicule…

…edit; although the Vegemite logo has been photoshopped onto this one…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The pic of the fat bloke in team kit that was doing the rounds a while back’ is closed to new replies.