Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • The Lords Prayer
  • Ro5ey
    Free Member

Yeah of course I can recite the LP

But then I use it at least once or twice a day.

Love it

Cougar

Oh, I accidentally know all the astrological signs in order. There used to be some shonky gameshow or other on TV called The Zodiac Game or some such twaddle, the theme tune went “Capricorn, Aquarius…” etc. and it stuck in my head.

slowoldman

Lord’s Prayer? Yes, easy. As is Frank Zappa’s “Dumb All Over”.

Can’t be doing with mnemonics though.

convert

That crazy phenomenon where I couldn’t tell your what song is next on an album right up until the last 2 seconds of the preceding track when it’s just there with all the lyrics ready to go.

The lord’s prayer is still taking up valuable RAM. I was given the Lords prayer and other christian highlights in the form of printed toilet roll once and even for me that’s maybe going a bit far. Scratchy as hell too.

Cougar

Were you moving in a mysterious way?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Were you moving in a mysterious way?

RustySpanner

I was given the Lords prayer and other christian highlights in the form of printed toilet roll once and even for me that’s maybe going a bit far.

We’ve got some of that.
    It only gets used if we break the turd commandment.

midlifecrashes

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Edit: It’d be quicker to send an email.

RustySpanner

The serial number of the beast?

Stoner
    Free Member

Potter sodsbury lit callum’s magazine allowing Zak carelessly and irresponsibily to hide Tim’s lead cushion, mercilessly silent as gold.

Ambrose

Robert, Bryony, Ceri, Keith, Lorna, Darren, Rhys, Bryony, Tanya, Lindsay, Andrew, Ryan, Hannah, Owen, Nicola, Kevin, David, Lisa, James, Christopher, Emma, Claire, Jackie, Mark.

My first ever form group, 7AH. It is almost a quarter of a century since they left secondary school.

jamj1974

I can remember 01 811 8055

nostoc
    Free Member

I haven’t been to Canterbury West Train Station for 35 years but I can remember the announcement that the train now arriving at platform one will call at Chartham, Chilham, Wye, Ashford, Charing, Lenham, Harrietsham, Hollingbourne, Bearsted, Maidstone East, Borough Green, Bromley South, and London Victoria. Passengers for Waterloo, Charing Cross, Hastings, Eastbourne and Brighton change at Ashford.

Cougar

Potter sodsbury lit callum’s magazine allowing Zak carelessly and irresponsibily to hide Tim’s lead cushion, mercilessly silent as gold.

Huh?

I can remember 01 811 8055

I’ve got an Action Man and would like an Etch-a-Sketch.

downshep

Always impressed by those who can recite Tam O’ Shanter from memory at Burns Suppers. More a short story than a poem.

andytherocketeer

people remember some weird things.

I can certainly remember many names for school class, but I’m sure i’d inadvertently miss a few.

I remember the train announcement for the train I used to get, but only because every place it stopped began with “W” (excluding the start station where I got on)… woking, west byfleet, weybridge, walton-on-thames, wimbledon, waterloo (it didn’t stop at worplsedon)

GrahamS

For those missing the reference:

[video]https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/xqQ6Z-HmAqY[/video]

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘The Lords Prayer’ is closed to new replies.