Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • The last bike you purchased was……?
  • RichPenny
    Free Member

Cotic

Cotic Flare, drunken eBay accidental purchase, loving it tho. Changed the saddle for a Brooks Cambium but everything else is tidy so very happy.

Marin
    Free Member

Orange x9 second hand well tomorrow as my phone died yesterday and couldn’t PayPal it. Dipping the toe into roadie riding with it and easy local trails.

hooli

Nothing recent for me but there are some really nice bikes in the above.

roverpig

A Kona Libre gravel thing about this time last year. I was also tempted by the Genesis Fugio but was seduced by the two-tone purple/green paint of the Libre (child of the 70s/80s) not to mention the lower weight and better clearance for 700C tyres. That Genesis does look lovely though.

Only problem with the Libre is that it was supposed to just be a bike for winter when the trails were a mess but it turns out that I’ve only ridden my lovely FlareMax a couple of times since getting it and I can’t put all of that down to lockdown either.

Oh and the irresistible urge to festoon it with bags too of course 🙂

southwestrider

A road bike – specialized allez elite. Pleasantly surprised myself on how much I’m enjoying riding it.

Blackflag
    Free Member

Santa Cruz Hightower – Sorry

tomhoward

Almost finished, getting a new paint job next year, and some better brakes, but might be the last for a while. Covid-19 enforced JSA doesn’t really cover much bike bling 😔

dumbbot
    Free Member

Go on then, picked up my ludicrously coloured Deviate Highlander about a month ago. It is as wild as it looks, I’ve had walkers falling into ditches and stumbling into trees gawping at it(possibly blinded). This thing absolutely hauls..

Edit: I’d really love the oilslick cassette & chain Tom has…

ta11pau1

Love that @dumbbot – I can only imagine the reactions 😁

dovebiker

Specialized Diverge Carbon – the first complete bike I’d bought since 2001:

tuboflard

A Kona Sutra LTD. Actually it was meant to be a Kona Libre just like the one @roverpig got, but the sizing was all over the place. Had it for about 24 hours and sent it back as it was huge for a 54cm bike. Glad I did in many ways though as the Sutra has now got 2.2’s on it and whilst it’s a lot heavier than the Libre it’s still a lot quicker than all my other bikes.

mcnultycop

I purchased a Sonder Camino a good few weeks back. It’s due to be built pretty soon I hope…

LD
    Free Member

For me –

Actual last purchase was for son –

Mostly been visiting towers and cairns.

sirromj

This was the last complete bike I purchased, 2nd hand, soon to be two years ago. An Inspired Console:
    inspcon1

This is the newest frame & forks I purchased, but most of the other components I already owned for a couple of years. Probably. Until I killed the rear wheel, it has a new rear wheel. And derailleur. The seat & seatpost are currently on my hardtail. Need to replace/fix the rear brake, stuck pistons.

IMG-20200727-230332

darksideby182

A Nukeproof Scout at the start of the year a cheeky eBay bid thinking it won’t win and it did.

kelron
    Free Member

Too many nice bikes in this thread 🙂

2nd hand Kona Kahuna bought last summer. Didn’t quite work out as cheap as planned after changing the forks, tyres and fitting a dropper, but I’m getting plenty of use out of it.

smiffy

2002 Santa Cruz Superlight.

grtdkad
    Free Member

A Ridley Noah Fast Di2
    A stunning bike, love it.

This very one perhaps? as I bought the last one from Merlin at the discounted price:

https://www.merlincycles.com/ridley-noah-fast-ultegra-di2-road-bike-2019-122759.html

martinhutch

IMG_20200121_113419

Orbea Oiz TR

Far more capable than I’ll ever be.

Pyro

Evil ‘The Following MB

More capable than the person piloting it, definitely

oldgit
    Free Member

Cinelli Superstar. Bought it last September, but still haven’t ridden it yet.

(how do you post an image now, used to be able to do it)

panzerjager
    Free Member

Finally finished the build today, mostly new stuff but apart from the crank it has the old drivetrain on for now.
    Can’t wait to get it on the trails!

flyingpotatoes

Bought an Orange P7 recently and love it far more than I should.

No idea how to post pictures though ☹️

GRAEMEJONES

A bit twitchy down the tow path, just need to get more miles on it.

Brompton S3L in Racing Green.

https://instagram.com/p/CAC_FR0H3JX/

GRAEMEJONES
    GRAEMEJONES

Ha, success at last 😋

Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)

The topic ‘The last bike you purchased was……?’ is closed to new replies.