Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Hangover – Funniest movie I have seen in a long time!
  • sputnik
    Free Member

If you have not seen this yet, get it. Funniest movie I have seen in a long , long time.
    The dentist pulling his own tooth… classic 😀

SST
    Free Member

Yeah – if you're a dentist and someone says you're no good, what better way to prove them wrong than to "yank one of your own teeth out" haha

and that poor guy stuck up on the roof for several days.

See what happens when you take drugs? 😉

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Best film for ages.

marionheck
    Free Member

i actually cried from laughing that card when the chinese guy springs out the boot and onto the guy.

great movie

z1ppy

very few movie trailer's make me want to watch a movies… this one does, just waiting for sky to put it out.

harrington
    Free Member

Funny in parts but have to say I thought it would be better. Premise was good but didn't make the most of it for me. Maybe it's because I find Bradley Cooper annoying. Fat guy was funny, Heather Graham always easy on the eye…

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i actually cried from laughing that card when the chinese guy springs out the boot and onto the guy.

+1

I let a bit of pee out!

dooosuk
    Free Member

Bought in on DVD to watch New Years day…it was rubbish.

Figured it might have been because I was tired, so watched it again a few weeks later. Still rubbish.

Then had a mate over who hadn't seen it, so put it on. Turned it off we both thought it was that bad.

Maybe one or two funny bits, but on the whole the most over hyped movie I've watched probably.

Anybody want to buy a DVD? 😆

muggomagic

i've nagged many of my mates to watch it. It's a great film. Love the bits with the chinese guy, and the tazer scene is just brilliant.

RealMan
    Free Member

You must be kidding, you're the first person I've ever heard of who doesn't like it.

You sure you're not a ruhtard?

Creg

Had a few people at Uni recommend it so I watched the trailer, that was as far as I got.

highclimber
    Free Member

my fave quote:

it's not illegal, just frowned upon like masturbating on an airline.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Hangover – Funniest movie I have seen in a long time!’ is closed to new replies.