Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • The cars that taste forgot.
  • somafunk

Hmm…. i dunno to be honest?, the Prius has a development cost in excess of $1billion dollars, and the best design they can come up with is a bloated dairylee slice?.

Fair enough the other cars on this thread are very amusing gopping to view but i doubt they’ve had more than few £0000 spent on them.

t-p26
    Free Member

Whatever you might think of the Prius, it’s a positive beauty compared to most of the others on this thread.

The thing is, the majority of the bastardised cars in here are half reasonable to start with….. That however, is something the Atoyot Pious will never be..
    IMO

samuri
    Free Member

I have a strong suspicion that somewhere behind doors the petrol companies are paying the car companies about 5 trillion pounds to make their hybrid cars look like something Jesus would design.

I mean, why can’t you build a hybrid car, and then make it look like a Mondeo?

somafunk

I believe they are working on the 5th gen Prius design at the moment, codename the “jesus sandal”

40mpg

Ferrari 406…

More info on this stunning waste of effort here including the sellers description (yes it was on ebay!)

mattsccm
    Free Member

Surely anything made by BMW?

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

An Orange smart car that tried to out acclerate me the other day. Horrible slow piece of turd.

Rich_s

grahamt1980

What is that thing?
    It looks like a metal cane toad

simmy
    Free Member

There’s an habit around here of getting a really nice Audi ( ahem ) Merc, BMW, etc and painting them Matt Black.

Horrible.

Will try to get some pics.

Worst one around here is some guy who must be 30 if he’s a day, driving some bright green Nissan 300 or Skyline or something with a massive body kit and a ” batear ” spoiler on the back.

Bet he looks out every day, clicks his fingers and goes ” yeah…….”

Edit, that Calibras gotta be a joke, WTF would you put a convertible mini roof on a coupe ?!?!?!?

boltonjon

The Ferrari 406 is something else

Why on earth would you build such a pile of sh*te??

My favorite part of his sales blurb is “The battery is located in the footwell of the passenger side, but there has been a battery tray installed in the rear on the boot should you wish to relocate it”

Why put a battery in the footwell????

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I mean, why can’t you build a hybrid car, and then make it look like a Mondeo?

Obvious, really. They look that shit so their owners can feel smug – “Look at me, everyone! I’m saving polar bears by driving this pile of greenwashed turd!”
    If it looked ‘normal’, they’d have to tell/bore (even more) people about it.

grahamt1980

I think the Ferrari would have looked tolerable if it didn’t have the tin foil stuck to it

dogbert
    Free Member

I think the Ferrari would have looked tolerable if it didn’t have the tin foil stuck to it

I am particularly enjoying the hand bent window wiper:

unovolo
    Free Member

Bit of a waste of time with the removable steering wheel, 2 problems I see are:-
    1.No one in there right mind would want to be seen in that monstrosity.
    2.You can get inside via the panel gaps if you wanted to nick anything or preferably do the guy a favour and torch it.

grahamt1980

I hasn’t seen the other pics. The wiper is amusing

Rich_s

What is that thing?
    It looks like a metal cane toad

Ssangyong Rodius. Nice innit?

tomhoward

Aracer, that ain’t no Bentley. Chrysler 300C….

tomhoward

And the ‘Ferrari’, whomever wrapped that needs to be strung up! So many things wrong with that car it’s unreal.

@grahamt1980. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and each to his own. But for this

You need to go and sit in a corner, think about what you said, then have a stern word with yourself.

Off you go.

aracer
    Free Member

Ah – I was going to say Chrysler, but wasn’t sure so checked the image URL…

http://s340.photobucket.com/user/Dazmeister_album/media/bentley_jaws1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=35

aracer
    Free Member

I think it would have looked rather better if it had been left as a 406!

grahamt1980

I did say tolerable, and that was from the one photo. But yes you are right it should have stayed as a 406

tazzymtb

grahamt1980

Holy crap.
    That last one looks like a rascal that has been raped by a Pokemon

john_drummer
    Free Member

tazzy, wtf are those things?

Drac

fd3chris
    Free Member

That last one Tazzy is growing on me, I mean the camber angle to get those wheels in there!

matt_outandabout

Sadly, as a Yaris owner, I concur with Drac. 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That last one Tazzy is growing on me, I mean the camber angle to get those wheels in there!

Agreed! Imagine if someone could pimp that up as a company van (Bike shop perhaps?) Would look AWSUMZ!

john_drummer
    Free Member

I saw one of these today – in this very same colour:

boltonjon

TazzyMTB – what is that green frog like thing?

John_Drummer – i can’t believe that your saying that a cream Cortina is ugly. It’s a classic! 🙂

CountZero

There’s an habit around here of getting a really nice Audi ( ahem ) Merc, BMW, etc and painting them Matt Black.

They’re not painted, they’re coated with a removable vinyl wrap. I’d go for a clear vinyl wrap, just to protect the paint from pigeon and seagull crap, and possible scratching.

I just can’t take the Pious seriously at all, and for the folk that choose to drive them?….i’d best keep that to myself.

It’s the choking cloud of smug that accompanies them that I dislike…

The blue and white R8 is Steven Ireland isn’t it? It’s appalling

He has previous…

Wtf is Steven Ireland?
    Let me guess, he’s a Wendyballer, right? Is it an essential part of being a player that they have a taste bypass operation in order to get the job?
    And what his missus has done to that innocent Bentley should be subject to severe legal penalties!

tonyg2003

The middle one of the three that Tazzy posted is a Aztec. I had a ride in one last month and even for an American car it is truely horrible.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Seen one of these in Bradford, this has got to win tasteless trumps.

john_drummer
    Free Member

just waiting for that Merc to morph into this:

project
    Free Member

Anything called porche,

Some of the older Peugots, and all of the newer Peugots,

Most of the Toyotas, and hondas,

Nissan juke,

meriva,

Ford fusion,

Vauxhall insignificant/insignia

All suburus, driven by men in anoraks, get the optional heater fitted,

bearnecessities

Seen one of these in Bradford, this has got to win tasteless trumps.

There must be a guy that does them nearby; I saw a 3 series with the same job in Bradford a couple of years back.

john_drummer
    Free Member

probably Kahn on Canal Road…

edlong
    Free Member

That shiny Merc reminds me of an old Airstream caravan. Except that Airstreams look good, obviously

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘The cars that taste forgot.’ is closed to new replies.