Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • The Apprentice
  • jon1973
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed Liz’s receeding hairline?

Meeeeeoooooow !!

MussEd
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed Liz’s receeding hairline?

Has she been in Zoo magazine Bikini special already? Must have missed that…

I thought Stewart Baggs was ok this week too…think Jamie was a complete Stewart Baggs though and deserved the boot instead of Scouse-sniper-guy…and that Laura was just blatantly two faced, slagging off the Ice Queen Stella then running up to hug her when they won.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Surely this is all scripted. Laura has never spoken that fast, was told not to speak fast, then seemed to talk so fast she couldn’t even keep up with herself.

I smell bollocks.

wwaswas

I smell bollocks.

Sat on a crowded tube train?

beamers

It’s all bollocks, but quite entertaining.

I am convinced that that producer / director of the programme uses the footage from each week to steer opinion in a certain direction.

Last week Hair Baggs was in the firing line, this week it was Laura ( they didn’t need to show her falling out of the van) Any one of them can be portrayed in whatever light the director / producer wants, all in the name of entertainment. The whole process is a farce.

I’m still watching it though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

100% agree Beamers, but that particular bit with Laura simply looked scripted rather than edited. Has anyone ever thought she spoke to quickly? I can’t say I had ever noticed. So why would she suddenly start just after she had been told not to.

Smells of kippers.

swoosh
    Free Member

you can tell it’s very well edited but still entertaining. they see who gets fired then edit it so they look bad and one other from the opposite team so you don’t know which team has won and keeps you guessing as to who will go.

That said, i genuinely thought any of those three in at the end could have gone, I dont think AS likes any of them.

I’m backing liz to win…. and not just because of her norks!

chakaping
    Free Member

The whole process is a farce.

It’s not a real job selection process though, it’s a job-themed reality TV show.

Brilliant TV and anyone who says otherwise can sod off and watch poncy Downton Abbey or tossy Grand Designs instead.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think Stella should get it, not because of her arse.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Stella is a bit pointy

Pook

Laura was speaking at her normal rate, but coupled up with a bed of pacey music and some rapid editing, cutting her natural pauses out etc, it was made to look as though she was barrelling along.

I do that with my mountain bike videos but I don’t need to speed them up cos POOK = AWESOME.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think Stella should get it

Where? 😯

chakaping
    Free Member

Where?

In the boardroom.

😉

(does that soundlike an innuendo when you read it? it did when I thought it)

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice’ is closed to new replies.