Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Thanks for the encouragement! ( warning single ladies content)
  • radoggair
    Free Member

if any GWR like guys that are shy, mature, rubbish on a bike, cant flirt and is nervous around girls then thats me!! 😉

When does a scottish GWR ride begin??

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Just want to thanks for all the compliments for starting up the group and all the (helpful) comments from the lovely STW blokes we love you all.
    Looking forward to the QE Park day and hope to bring some of the ladies to a STW group ride sometime soon. Cannot tell you who is single/taken thats up to the girls to let you know, if they like you.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I take it this ride is still on for Saturday? I think we'll be coming..
    🙂

woodsman
    Free Member

Have a good one everybody and don't forget to post up pics. I don't think I can make this after all..next time though!

Karinofnine

Loulabella, what area do you live/ride in?

I'm looking for a person/people to ride and train with. I live near Cuffley in Hertfordshire.

I don't care whether you're male or female (or both…) just as long as you like to ride off road.

chakaping
    Free Member

Karin – There's a few of us (blokes) on here who ride near you. Drop me an email (in profile) if you'd like to come out sometime.

LoulaBella
    Free Member

Hey,
    I live in Portsmouth and ride around Hampshire and west sussex mostly. Im gutted that I wont be at QE Park today as my little boy is really ill, he hasnt eaten for 3 days now! Its so sad 🙁
    GWR is going really really well I cant believe all the ladies that have been in touch its awesome.
    Were having a social (beer drinking) on the 28th (this includes a guest speaker every month) so email me if your up for it Karin and a ride around near Arundal in November.
    Just to say that our guest speaker this month is Jill who rides a fixie and works for ilovedust
    http://www.ilovedust.com
    and did art/design on 'the ride journal'

so drop me a line any ladies who want to come to Jills talk.
    Lou x

LoulaBella
    Free Member

p.s some bodies will be QE today anyhow I think so enjoy the beautiful sun and think of me nursing my little lad at home.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We've just arrived and can't find anyone who looks like they are meeting for a ride yet…..
    😕

The venue changed PP – didn't anyone tell you?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

No nobody said a thing. I had a quick scan through the thread yesterday but if it's mentioned here I missed it

ffffing waste of time, £10 petrol, £5.80 lunch whilst we waited and £1 car park that was.

tootallpaul

How did I miss this thread?

:o)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I wish I'd never seen it myself.

Aidy
    Free Member

chakaping – Member

Karin – There's a few of us (blokes) on here who ride near you. Drop me an email (in profile) if you'd like to come out sometime.

Yeah, there are one or two of us floating around.
    I seem to have been out most weekends this summer, that's possibly going to die down a bit now the crapper weather is settling in. Probably not though 🙂

LoulaBella
    Free Member

I'm so sorry, as far as I was aware other riders were going and I'm not personally responsible for them. I am however responsibly for a 2 and 4 year old at home which has resulted in me having to cancel my last 2 rides, at short notice.
    Being a Mum and trying to have a 'social' life is not working, maybe thats why you dont see many women out.
    Sorry if your upset PP please dont take it personal like.
    Like I said I cant be responsible for others not 'showing' and I cant help being a Mum first and formost, it does suck sometimes. I had to miss out on gorgeous weather today too and feel really shitty about being cooped up inside when I'd rather be riding.

I was actually joking………. 😳

Karinofnine

LoulaBella,

Can't email you direct – your profile is set up so that your email is not visible.

The earliest I can get down your way is Christmas, when I HOPE to have had some necessary work done to my car. I am hoping to spend Christmas on a small campsite just north of Littlehampton.

Would be good to meet up.

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘Thanks for the encouragement! ( warning single ladies content)’ is closed to new replies.