• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by dale.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • TF Tuning – are they any good?
  • Gruenermoench
    Free Member

I’m thinking of getting an RP23 tuned by TF. They offer a standard TF tune for 85 quid and for 50 quid extra I can have some Push components installed.

What can I expect from a standard TF tune? Is a Push tune overkill?

jd-boy
    Free Member

They are the best in the UK

foxyrider
    Free Member

Very good as is Simon @ locotuning.co.uk

peteimpreza

They are excellent

Gruenermoench
    Free Member

Can they adjust the rebound compression to suit my weight and the kind of riding that I do ?

titusrider
    Free Member

PUSH Tune is well worth the money and TF tuned have genuinly outstanding service. if you arnt sure just give them a call they are lovely and will help advise which one will sort you out most efectivly.

(ps their ownly weakness is a slight slowness with email so phone is best)

Yes..

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

yes – they will ask you these details

Militant_biker

I’ve used TF 3 times. Had poor service from them once, which I attributed to sloppy communication. 3rd time they went above and beyond the levels of good service, which pleased me immensely.

You should be able to tell them what you want the shock to be like and they’ll sort it for you.

Gruenermoench
    Free Member

Ok – so will I notice a big difference in performance for the 50 quid extra that a few Push components will get me or is it all just about a **** sticker?

sv

The sticker isn’t that bad surely 😉

DaveGr
    Free Member

Had an RP3 pushed and it performed worse than standard so personally wouldn’t have a shock or fork pushed again. Three forks serviced – two came back as new, the other one came back better a bit better than when I sent it.

Had my RP23 serviced and they had to send it to Mojo’s as there was a very minor scratch on it (didn’t affect performance). As they can’t get all service parts for Fox next time I’ll use Mojo. But for a full service on a Rockshok they’re OK.

neil853
    Free Member

i would use mojo for fox stuff, had some advice from them that backfired on my lyrics and they assumed zero responsibility for it wouldn’t use them again. As someone has said the loco tuning bloke seems to know what he’s talking about.

stumpyjon

Did a good job for me on my TALAS forks last year. Very good all round service and value for money. I’d definitely use them again. Can’t comment on getting the shock Pushed though.

dale
    Free Member

had a tired 09 rp23 pushed for a prophet……..made a BIG difference, firmer through the stroke for the same air pressure, no mushiness, lovely ! Great comunication and wasn’t made to feel an idiot.Top people

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuning – are they any good?’ is closed to new replies.