Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Teacher stabbed to death at school
  • iolo
    Free Member
    pondo

Shocking. Been some dark news out today. 🙁

xiphon
    Free Member

Crikey! I thought it was only America that has students killing teachers.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

My old mans a teacher, he gets assaulted pretty regularly by students.

anagallis_arvensis

I took a gun off a kid once!

badnewz
    Free Member

Twenty years ago this kind of event would have resulted in a national outcry, inquiries, national soul-searching.
    Now…I can see it being forgotten in a month.
    Tragic case.

iolo
    Free Member

In my time we all had to stand when teacher entered the class.
    Any lip and the blackboard duster would be launched at your head.
    There were no murders in school then.
    Nowadays the kids seem to say what they want, do what they want and if teacher says something slightly “Please behave Johnny” Johnny’s dad turns up screaming bullying accusations and see you in court.

bearnecessities

anagallis_arvensis – Member

I took a gun off a kid once!

Get your own.

CountZero

Fifteen year-old stabbed the teacher, a sixty-one year-old female Spanish teacher multiple times, apparently, in front of the rest of the class. 😯
    Truly shocking.

anagallis_arvensis

Grim

bradley
    Free Member

I’m playing devils advocate here but you don’t know what she might have done/been doing to provoke him. Sexual harassment, physical and emotional abuse, your not good enough why aren’t you as good as all the other children? Etc.

It’s more likely she asked him to sit down shut up, rightly so no doubt, and he’s had some shit stain of a father bring him up and he just stabbed her.

Que ban hammer for being a bit too open and honest about my thoughts…

anagallis_arvensis

Thats right champ you have the right to question the integrity of a murder victim!

pjm84
    Free Member

Shocking just shocking..

In my time we all had to stand when teacher entered the class.
    Any lip and the blackboard duster would be launched at your head.
    There were no murders in school then.
    Nowadays the kids seem to say what they want, do what they want and if teacher says something slightly “Please behave Johnny” Johnny’s dad turns up screaming bullying accusations and see you in court.

Agree. 100%

bencooper
    Free Member

So it’s either she was a paedophile teacher, or the kid had a terrible father.

Glad that’s all cleared up.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can see it being forgotten in a month

Why ?

The Philip Lawrence murder still makes the headlines nearly 20 years later.

Thug who murdered Philip Lawrence weeks from being freed from prison

project
    Free Member

Sadly quite a few get stabbed and sometimes by school age children every year,this one just happened to be in a school,so media hype,its a good story.

But so tramatic for those involved and the families involved,and condolances must go to those people.

RIP.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

There was a teacher at a school near here recently was assaulted, had broken ribs and was quite bad. The kid she had been battered by was 9.

badnewz
    Free Member

Why ?

The Philip Lawrence murder still makes the headlines nearly 20 years later.

I think if the Philip Lawrence murder happened today there wouldn’t be the equivalent of national outcry.

Basically, the UK is becoming more accepting of these types of crime, and more willing to turn a blind eye and say, well that’s life.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Basically, the UK is becoming more accepting of these types of crime, and more willing to turn a blind eye and say, well that’s life.

Isn’t the murder rate currently a great deal lower than it was 20 years ago? Similarly the knife crime rate? Similarly youth crime levels? What is it that you think the country is becoming more accepting of?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Tragedy, truly horrible news this 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And yet my link shows that we are not accepting of the murder of a teacher which happened nearly 20 years ago. It also shows that people aren’t turning a blind eye its consequences.

Murders of teachers is it not treated less seriously now than it was previously.

woodnut
    Free Member

Terrible awful news, but I can’t agree with the “in the good old days” stuff.
    Horrors like this this have always happened, society in general is less violent, and generally, the younger generation are a lot more pleasant and well behaved than when I was growing up..
    It may well become “old news” fairly quickly but that’s because our news media is sensation driven.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Teacher stabbed to death at school’ is closed to new replies.