Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • TdF Stage 1 – A British Rider's Dream [Spoilers]
  • scaredypants

heee heee, “coquard”

😳

as you were, then

stoffel
    Free Member

Can’t stand Cav. Glad he’s out. Tries to headbutt anther rider (as he’s done many times before), and comes unstuck. Good. Now hopefuly we’ll see some cleaner sprints. And not have to endure his whining arrogance throughout the tour. At least he’s done the decent thing this time, and admitted it was his fault.

brakes
    Free Member

get stoffed.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Can’t stand Cav. Glad he’s out. Tries to headbutt anther rider (as he’s done many times before), and comes unstuck. Good. Now hopefuly we’ll see some cleaner sprints. And not have to endure his whining arrogance throughout the tour. At least he’s done the decent thing this time, and admitted it was his fault.

the actual Cav v Gerrans action was initiated 50m earlier

Cav was Sagans wheel, Gerrans tries to push Cav of the wheel but Cav bounces back onto Sagans wheel, Gerrans then tries again Cav pre-empts by leaning in to Gerrans (the head butt everyones sees on the video), they both drift into the Europecar rider and then boom they are down

watch the replay from 600m out and you can see what I describe, what is difficult to see is Cav on Sagans wheel because of the angle and that he is so small.

Gerrans is playing dumb and Mr nice guy, he knew what he was doing and the risks

stoffel
    Free Member

Cav has admitted it was his fault. Which it was. Case closed. Now we can enjoy a whine-free tour. 😀

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Can we agree that Cancellara’s move was just not cricket and poor form all round

it’s what he does, nothing wrong with it and it’s won him lots of races

mikewsmith
    Free Member

stoffel – Member
    Cav has admitted it was his fault. Which it was. Case closed. Now we can enjoy a whine-free tour.

and Gerrins says it’s just racing so storm in the internet.

The Omega guys say Cav will race if it’s not broken and it’s been suggested it’s not.

jekkyl

A little aggressive lean in and perhaps a little flick of the back wheel in the final dash and hey presto the rest of the summer off with your wife and kids, no pressure to perform and everyone’s saying ‘tough luck about your injury, next time perhaps.’ Kick back open a beer.

taxi25
    Free Member

^^^^
    Total cr@@

Danny79
    Free Member

Obvious troll is obvious, no one is going to be harder on Cav than he’ll be on himself. Always wants the win, respect’s the work done by his team too much to want anything less.

rOcKeTdOg
    Sam

Can we agree that Cancellara’s move was just not cricket and poor form all round?

Are you insane? It was awesome and very nearly worked. It was exactly the type of attack I would have expected from Cancellara on such a finish.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Having watched the replay now Cancellera’s move was definitely worth a go, he might have made it too. The more attacks the better!

shifter
    Free Member

Homme real, ou est stage deux??

scaredypants

Homme real, ou est stage deux??

Allowez-moi: T’est dans Yorkshire 😀

weeksy

Can we swap him out in velogames or is that it?

mudshark
    Free Member

Stuck with him – part of the game. I chose Sagan as the same cost, I also have teams on 2 other fantasy leagues where I did have him but can change riders in those ones.

Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘TdF Stage 1 – A British Rider's Dream [Spoilers]’ is closed to new replies.