Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Superstar Returns
  • Brother_Will
    Free Member

Hi All,

has anyone here had issues with superstar returns? I bought a headset recently when i discovered it was the wrong size i dropped it in the post (recorded) and sent superstar an email to let them know. I received an email saying please attach a returns note (which i had neglected to do and by this time it was too late) and sent them a response email telling them this which i thought wouldn’t be a huge issue. So far i have not had another response from them and they have not answered any of my other emails, has anyone else had any issues in this vain?

clubber
    Free Member

I predict longest thread of the week and some octo prawn

Did you try to fit the headset with a rock?

FWIW, I’ve never had any trouble with SSC. Others have. Try giving them a call.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I followed the correct returns procedure when a chainguide I bought didn’t fit my Five. Few days later and money was refunded.

chojin
    Free Member

They’ve always been on the ball with returns for me.

jairaj

Email replies can be slow at times but they will reply back.

Any of my customer support issues in the past have been dealt with satisfactorily.

nealy
    Free Member

Have you tried phoning them?

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Thanks for the input everyone, i hadn’t got to the bashing stuff with rocks stage quite yet.

It hadn’t occurred to me but phoning them was the best course of action and just the kick up the bum they needed, refund received.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If youre honest and don’t fit stuff with rocks, Superstar are actually very good indeed IMO. I use them a fair bit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Returns’ is closed to new replies.