Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sunglasses for a big bonce….
  • chillidave
    Free Member

Searching online for sunglasses it's difficult to know if they will fit and be comfortable looking for somethings not too expensive and suitable year round, whether that be interchangable lenses or photochromic.

Any recommendations from those with the same big headed affliction 😉

scottyjohn
    Free Member

I have the same problem and I use Oakley Oil Rig for general sunglasses duties. Currently trying to source a similar setup for riding prescription glasses but seems expensive!

crocodilian
    Free Member

I have a big mekon head and Oakley Gascans seem to fit comfortably and look good too. They cost around £65 for the basic model but can go beyond £100 I think for all their special options.

crocodilian
    Free Member

On the other hand, I bought these on a trip to Scotland recently, they'll be excellent for winter-wear and only £15 too!

specs

chillidave
    Free Member

Cheers guys, primarily I'd like them for riding, I'm not sure how suitable those Oakleys may be but do look great. The Enduras seem great value, well worth a try.

woffle
    Free Member

oakley jawbones for me. Not cheap though (mind you someone had the photochromatic ones in the classifieds for £120 odd)…

househusband

The Enduras seem great value, well worth a try.

They do sound like good value but I found that they wouldn't stay on when riding; kept slipping forward – someone else I know had the same issue. Ended up selling mine. Definitely worth trying before buying.

Must agree that Oakley's work well for me, and I've got a reasonably massive head. Do now understand why folk have always raved about the quality, comfort and fit of Oakley's.

Tyredocter
    Free Member

Lidl sunglasses are good with a choice of three lenses. Take a 64cm helmet…

smiffkin

Try RX Sport on line. Really helpful and will be able to advise you as to what will suit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sunglasses for a big bonce….’ is closed to new replies.