Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Suggest a self contained front light
  • hoodoo
    Free Member

I have been after a decent front light that contains it’s batteries (either Lithium Ion or AA’s) for a while and have been hoping that Troutie may have come out with a model.

This doesn’t seem to be happening as far as I can tell so I have been looking at the alternatives.

The new Hope Vision 1 seems quite good especially as Ribble are doing it for £69.

What other makes/models should I consider?

stevied
    Free Member

You’d probably be better going for a ‘torch’ for that sort of money. Some of the Chinese XM-L ones are really goo for the money. The vision 1 is seriously under powered compared to modern LED’s..

billytinkle
    Free Member

Lezyne have some good lights in and around the same budget. Exposure lights such as the Diablo may be too pricey, but I love mine (not in a gay way).

RustyMac

If it is a trout esque batterys enclosed light you are looking for have a look at the luminous lights site, i’m sure he does a batteries inside light.

kazafaza
    Free Member

Cateye Nano Shot Plus would be my bet and you can get one from here with a little discount.

Luminous
    Free Member

If it is a trout esque batterys enclosed light you are looking for have a look at the luminous lights site, i’m sure he does a batteries inside light.

Aye, tis true. I’ve got to build up another batch though.

hoodoo
    Free Member

Just to avoid confusion I was referring to the 2013 model of the hope vision 1 which uses a Cree XTE LED.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suggest a self contained front light’ is closed to new replies.