Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Subscription coffee.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Does anyone subscribe to the monthly coffee thing from hasbean.?

Is it worth a punt.?

doc_blues
    Free Member

i was given a gift of the 3 month sub from them back in June – bag a week, inc shipping for £55. Excellent coffee – great variety of types included from their run of the mill stuff (about £4 a bag) up to 2 or 3 bags of the £6-7 quid more exotic varietals. Imho excellent value for money – especially as I am now only coming to the end of the last bag, despite it being a 12 week sub – I struggled to keep up with drinking a bag a week over the summer…

Liked it so much that I have asked for another sub for Xmas (oh and ordered 4 at random to keep me going until then). Recommend it.

bias
    Free Member

+1

Agree with doc blues. If you get through a bag a week its well worth it, great selection of fantastic coffees, delivered to your door every saturday morning. The in my mug video stuff is the cream on the cake if your that much of a coffee geek. Plus theyre a great company to deal with.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I was thinking of the bag a month sub. I have cup a day at home and the rest is drank at work. May have to give it a go then.

FuzzyWuzzy

I recently signed up for the 3 month sub, first one was great (Blake I think it was called, rich and complex to my limited taste anyway, just what I wanted having come from supermarket stuff). The next one was a bit weird, still nice but as the taste notes said it has a citrus fruit taste mixed in which personally I could do without. I was on a training course last week so my third one hasn’t been opened yet but it the tasting notes on it say “peach, summer fruits, apple and melon” so I’m a bit wary. This week’s one should show up today as well so I have a lot to get through now :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Subscription coffee.’ is closed to new replies.