Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • STW Peaks Pootle – 27th: details
  • hora
    Free Member

Pook, make it a monthly affair. Exactly 4 calender weeks then people can plan around easily?

That way it gives Podge enough notice to enable him to buy cake and for me to think of excuses why I can't clean a section.

O/T Sambob- if your Dad every considers selling his Audi- tell him to give me a shout!

sambob
    Free Member

hahah hora, he is only getting a new car when it dies, and because its german that could be a decade yet. unfortunately this means it is likely to be my first car, although i do want an old landrover 90 😀

slowrider
    Free Member

if you are going to do it 4-weekly, please please do it on my wekend off! i work every other weekend and would be gutted if i couldnt coem on any more pootles!

thepodge
    Free Member

I always have cake in, so much so I can't decide which to take with me to stainburn tomorrow

Even if chris can't do it I'm sure somone else is clever enough to plan a pootle

Pook

Planning monthly rides would mean I had to organise my diary. As it is right now I fit the pootles in when I can!

Let me do some route research first….

hora
    Free Member

Pooks like one of those Guerilla event organisers. Next he'll have us all raving(!) in a field somewhere in Norfolk at night

sambob
    Free Member

i was staying at relatives in oxford and there was a rave nearby. they set the firewoks off at 6 in the morning, then 2 hours later there was a steady flow of stoned wizards walking up the road 😆

thepodge
    Free Member

I don't want to go to Norfolk at night

hora
    Free Member

Ah. Pook we need to contact Sheffield council about the field permits again.

thepodge
    Free Member

I know a guy who owns a farm at the bottom of woodhead, one day I'll get him to agree to the rave / 4x / drinkathon me and my mate often suggest

hora
    Free Member

Uff uff uff uff (bass beat)

ourkidsam
    Free Member

This is more my area of expertise

Pook

Yeah I'm more of a pipe and slippers kinda guy. Nice bit of Debussy on the stereogram

thepodge
    Free Member

I nearly bought a pipe once but didn't fancy taking up smoking

Pook

I put soapy water in mine and blow bubbles

pop pop pop pop pop

thepodge
    Free Member

There's a Michael jackson joke in there somewhere

slowrider
    Free Member

bubbles probably appreciates the favour being returned, even if michael is a bit decomposed?

Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘STW Peaks Pootle – 27th: details’ is closed to new replies.