• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by wors.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STW Member offers
  • wors

Does anyone know who is the best person to contact? Mine doesnt appear to be working.

wwaswas

This page? https://singletrackworld.com/members-save/

“Need Help?
    Sometimes links and codes may not work – there’s literally thousands to keep updated and occasionally something may not work as it should. If that happens to you, please email the rewards people on support@myezrewards.com and tell them: your email address, the issue and that you are a Singletrack member.

If you are having trouble accessing the discounts site, firstly make sure you are using the same email address that you use for you Singletrack World account. Then check your spam folder. If you are still having issues simply email support@myezrewards.com and tell them: your email address, and that you are a Singletrack member. They will quickly send you your own unique URL.

Getting to the supermarket discounts is not straight forward. Once logged in here is how to find them: Click on Lifestyle rewards / shop / UK gift cards / Food and drink.”

wors

Tried that, never got a response.

wwaswas

That’s odd – I used that address and got a ‘personalised’ code through within about 10 minutes.

Mark

drop Charlie an email at charlie.hobbs@singletrackworld.com – He’s not strictly at work at the moment as he’s on jury service but he’s picking up emails in the evening.

wors

Thanks Mark

I emailed the address above and got a reply this time, they said there’s an issue with some members and the code, so they sent me a temporary one instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.