• This topic has 88 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Kit.
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • STW first date advice sought..
  • DezB
    Free Member

How and what did you do conversation wise?

I reckon – if she’s right (sorry) you’re right for each other, the conversation just flows.

My first date was sat on a beach. We just nattered. I enjoyed. 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

martinhutch – Member

I must try that as I have a 2nd date coming with the same girl.

With the OP’s ‘hot new girlfriend’? Bit cheeky.

😆 No, no, the one I met Not OP’s. Also I don’t want Nicole Shaggisger lookalike whatever as her face really put me off my fish & chips. 😆

DezB – Member

I reckon – if she’s right (sorry) you’re right for each other, the conversation just flows.

True, true. With my ex I simply said “How often do you come here” (my one and only chat up line – really) and the conversation just continued … :mrgreen:

jambalaya
    Free Member

@zbonty – a certain amount of smugness is totally justified. If you won’t show us a photo of the gf let’s at least see the killer party shirt 8)

razorrazoo

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEl5RvbGdik[/video]

zbonty

Very funny, chaps. Dezb is spot on, the conversation just flowed. Re texting thats a funny one. I would’nt say i was the chattiest/banteriest guy out there and would’nt know what a chat up line is.
    She asked me to download Whatsapp and we’ve been chatting all week. Did’nt speak once on the phone. Weird. Its all down to the magic shirt..

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Linea+ltd+kaiser+japanese+printed+short+sleeve+shirt/190187013%2Cdefault%2Cpd.html

🙂

Drac

She’s 32 now? She’s aged quickly within 8 days.

solarpowered
    Free Member

@ Drac- that was the ‘other’ one just in case the actual new gf didn’t work out!! 😆

I lurve the shirt! I’m with you on the theory about a wacky shirt…. Us girls love em (or at least I do), shows you’re confident enough to wear ….a more…..’daring’ option of clothing…. 😉

@Chewkw…. You are going to be fine! Please don’t worry, she’s gonna love you!! Just enjoy it.

jamj1974

I tried being myself. Did me no good. Twelve years later married with three children…

Kit
    Free Member

Nice one zbonty! I pulled a 21yr old recently and it does wonders for the ego (especially being a speccy ginger 😉 )

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘STW first date advice sought..’ is closed to new replies.