Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Strength in Numbers – Swiss Segment, how many trails can you recognise
  • freeridenick
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6c7EcnG5p4g#!

Lots from Verbier
    The Ultimate
    Chute de Bise
    African?

Zermatt does look amazing – must get there soon.

wl
    Free Member

Nicely shot film with great scenery, but I’d have liked to have seen more of the steeper, tighter, rougher stuff in and around Verbier. Valon D’arby filmed from a chopper would be mint.

jambalaya
    Free Member

freeridenick
    Zermatt does look amazing – must get there soon.

Given your non biking thrill seeing I cannot believe you’ve not been there before.

Nice trailer.

PS I’m not a FB stalker really …. 🙂

freeridenick
    Free Member

Jambalaya 😯

I have been skiing there, just not in the summer…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Your profile picture just encourages further investigation. I love the mountains but am afraid of exposed faces and heights so vicariously enjoyed your photos !

I did a PPdS event, Verbier, Zermatt mini tour for my first Alps riding trip, easy to do and I know now I only scratched the surface.

AlexSimon

To get to be able to ride that fast, do you need to be ok with falling a lot?
    They look so comfortable at that speed, but surely if something does go wrong, it’s always going to end in massive season-ending crashes.

(I’m still wincing from some of the rocky faceplants from Windham)

freeridenick
    Free Member

They just don’t fall!

Phototim
    Free Member

3:18 look vaguely like a trail I rode in Visp a couple of weeks ago but it also looks like many other trails I’ve ridden in Switzerland.

I get to ride stuff like this every weekend and it blows my mind. Switzerland is a truely awesome place for biking.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Strength in Numbers – Swiss Segment, how many trails can you recognise’ is closed to new replies.