Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Strava – direct comparison with another rider?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Is there a site where i can type in another riders strava id and do a comparison on all segments that we have ridden – head to head?

AlexSimon

veloviewer.com

rob-jackson
    Free Member

how ?

AlexSimon

oops – sorry – think that’s the wrong one.
    I’ve also got this one bookmarked:
    http://raceshape.com

thepurist

I’ve been toying with the idea of a ‘stravafight’ – enter 2 rider IDs and get a load of comparisons on segemnts they have in common, KOMs, distances, climbs, %iles in segments they don’t share etc. BUT that’s about as far as I’ve got, don’t have enough determination/motivation to code it & test it at the mo. If someone’s already done it that’d be brilliant.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Nope – neither do what i want 🙁 Basically me against another ride – head to head

AlexSimon

That second one does it for me Rob. If you mean head-to-head on a particular segment.
    You add the segment URL, then click on the {+} icon next to the riders you want to compare. It automatically adds the KoM but you can {-} it if you want.

It then uses the faster time as a benchmark and compares the slower time in a graph which shows time lost or gained throughout the segment.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no i mean so all the segments we ride in common me – him

AlexSimon

This is the closest I could find:
    http://jibbering.com/sports/strava/compareriders.html

rob-jackson
    Free Member

brilliant

chakaping
    Free Member

Let us know if you win.

😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Jibbering appears to be dead – anything else out there?

mudshark
    Free Member

Strava have been messing around with their APIs unfortunately.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Strava – direct comparison with another rider?’ is closed to new replies.